Love at First Shaved Ice (Imagine #1)

*Y/N P.O.V.*

"Welcome to Get Shaved. What can I get for you today?" the young cashier asked you. He couldn't have been older than 17.

"I'll have a small blue raspberry shaved ice," you told the boy.

"Your total comes to $3.47," he informed you. You passed the exact change over to the boy, getting your bowl of frosty delight in return. As you walked away, you immediately dug your spoon into your treat, relishing in the wonderful flavor. You had to hold in a moan at the taste.

Since you were so enticed by the bowl of shaved ice, you didn't notice the guitar case resting on the ground, directly in your path. You tripped directly over the large object, the bowl flying out of your hands as you fell. "God damn it," you mumbled to yourself. You were never sturdy on your feet, so getting a face-full of asphalt in public wasn't rare.

Your eyes scanned the area, wondering where your bowl went. You looked up, and your eyes met with a pair of soft brown ones. As your cheeks flushed, your gaze averted from his eyes, only to see his once-white shirt was now tinted blue. "O-oh my gosh, I am s-so sorry," you fumbled over your apology to the attractive man.

He set the empty bowl on the table, shaking the cold substance from his lap. "It's no problem. I probably shouldn't have put my guitar there," he shrugged. How was he so cool about all of this?

"No, really, it was my fault. I should've watched where I was going," you argued. He was not going to be at fault for your clumsiness.

Your cheeks reddened, suddenly remembering that this great-looking man saw you fall on your face, while dumping your shaved ice all over him. You noticed him smile once you built up the courage to look into his eyes again. "You can make it up to me by letting me buy you another shaved ice," he offered sweetly.

"Ok, hopefully it won't end up on you this time," you blushed. He stood up from his seat, placing a hand at the small of your back as he led you back to the counter. You blushed for the umpteenth time in just two minutes.

"Thadda boy, Rocky!"

"Ow ow!"

"Get some!"

You heard calls from multiple guys. The man turned to where the sound was coming from, and it was his turn to blush. Your eyes followed his, landing on a group of four young men: two blondes, and two brunettes. He waved his hand in front of his neck, gesturing them to cut it out. "I'm so sorry, my brothers and friend have the same amount of brain cells as a bunch of cavemen," he spoke with a soft laugh. The sound made your stomach do flips.

"It's ok," you muttered, still shy around the man. "So, I'm guessing your name's Rocky, or is that just a nickname?" you tried to converse as you waited in line.

"Yea, it's my real birth name. What's yours?" he spoke casually.

"(Y/N)," you responded. Perhaps you were imagining things, but you noticed the way his eyes lit up at the sound of your name.

"A very fitting name for such a beautiful girl," he complimented with a confident smile. You blushed once again.

"So, where'd your name come from?" you asked him.

"Actually, my oldest brother, Riker, named me after the Colorado Rockies, since that's where we grew up," he explained as he smiled at you.

"I love it, it's very unique," you said. Your eyes widened as you mentally slapped yourself upside the head. You love it? Really, (Y/N)? Why don't you have a filter? You scolded yourself in your mind.

"Thanks," he smiled brightly. Before you knew it, you two had reached the counter. He ordered the same dish for you and paid for it. "Here you are."

"Thank you. Once again, I'm so sorry," you apologized again. You could apologize a million times, but it'd never wipe away the embarrassment.

"You know what, I'm not sorry. If I hadn't ignorantly placed my guitar there, we wouldn't have met," he spoke with sincerity. "I have a feeling our lives are about to change."

-10 Years Later-

"Dad, can I get a blue raspberry?" your five year old son, Ryder, asked your husband. He was holding the tiny hand of your little boy, keeping him from wandering off.

"As you wish, little man," Rocky chuckled, ruffling the hair of the boy that was nearly identical to him.

"Me too, Daddy," your three year old daughter, Rose, chimed in, adorably clapping her hands together.

"You can have anything under the sun, princess," he spoke with a gentle tone, pressing a kiss to the head of the little girl that rested on your hip.

Your children smiled with delight, nearly bouncing in anticipation as you waited in line. You beamed at your husband of eight years, remembering the significance of a simple bowl of blue raspberry shaved ice. He smiled back at you, knowing exactly what you were thinking.

If it weren't for that little bowl of shaved ice, you wouldn't have this amazing man of a husband. You wouldn't have your beautiful children. You wouldn't have the most delightful life to live.

All because of a small dessert, your life was filled with unconditional love.

(A/N) Hey guys! I decided to make a Rocky imagine book, since there isn't enough of them out there. REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Don't be afraid to request a personal imagine, and get creative with the plot! I hope you enjoyed the first imagine, and I will update as often as I can! Adíos!