Chapter 19 - Our Sruggles

3rd Person P.O.V -

It was a Day after the Grand Magic Games. Fairy Tail won despite all the things that went down. Normally, the team is supposed to leave today, but Lucy decided to leave early with out anyone knowing. Natsu knew what he did was bad but he had to do it to protect her. He wanted to say sorry and explain the situation to her(A/N: Yes. I'm aware that I haven't told you guys the reason! Please. Just Wait!) but he realized that she she was not around. He ran to his team to seek for help.

"Guys! Where is Lucy?" Natsu said.

"Why would you care? Your the one that betrayed her!" Gray said angrily.

"I thought you were past that phase, I thought you actually liked her" Erza said in a disappointing tone.

"I Do love her but, I had to do it... To protect her! She is the only thing that matters to me! Other than the Guild! I didn't know it would cause all this trouble... I wish I could go back in time and fix everything" He said honestly.

"You should have thought about that before braking her heart!" Gray snarled.

"Gray, Stop It!" Erza yelled.

"No, he's right. I should have believed that she was strong enough to take care of herself but... I didn't"

"Natsu, Explain what is going on with Lisanna. We are willing to help you, but only if you tell us" Erza stated calmly.

"A-Alright..."

After and full hour of explaining, tears, crying, and emotions, he finally told them what was wrong.(A/N: Yes! I haven't Told you Yet! I know!) They all Understood the reasoning and purpose of the situation.

"Wow Natsu... Sorry for not believing you" Gray apologized.

"It's fine" He gave him a weak smile.

"I Swear the next time I see Lisanna, I'll brake her stupid neck then rip out all the animal souls out her ugly body" Erza raged

"Calm down Erza-san" Wendy stated.

"Sorry Wendy..." She calmed down.

"I don't know why, but I have this strange feeling..."

"I need to know where Lucy is!" Natsu yelled.

"We promised we wouldn't tell you but this matter is serious-" She was cut off.

"GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Happy came into the room screaming.

"What's the matter Happy?" Gray asked.

"Lucy! The Guild Hall! Lisanna!" He was crying at this point.

"Is Lucy in trouble?!" Erza asked.

"What is going on?" Gray said.

"Try to calm down Happy" Wendy stated.

"Ok" He replied.

"The Guild, Lucy and I went home early. When we got there, everything was fine. An hour later these weird looking guys came in with cloaks and Lisanna, I'm guessing they are her new guild. Lucy quickly got up to defend the guild when one of the guys appeared behind her and used some kind of magic draining spell on her and she passed out! She's in the infirmary as we speak! The Guild is trying their best to defend themselves but the enemy is to strong."

The whole team gasped. Natsu was horrified after hearing that.

"I have to get to the guild!" Natsu yelled.

"Wait Natsu-" Erza was cut off.

"She Needs Me! I Can't Stand Back And Let This Happen!"

And with that, Natsu dashed out of the hotel and started heading to the guild hall.