Chapter 14 - SURPRISE! SURPRISE~

Because last time I didn't give detail in the last chapter i'm doing it now, here are the teams places!

1st - Fairy Tail Contestant- Lucy Heartfilia

2nd - Sabertooth Contestant- Orga Nanagear

3rd - Mermaid Heel Contestant- Millianna

4th - Lamia Scale Contestant- Lyon Vastia

5th - Blue Pegasus Contestant- Hibiki Lates

6th - Quatro Cerberus Contestant- Bacchus Groh

7th - Twilight Ogre Contestant- Banaboster

8th - Heartfilia's Revenge Contestant- Unknown

And those are all the guilds that qualified and the contestants for the first round! I know the last one seems pretty suspicious but you'll find later in the Fanfic!

Let's Get Started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

______________________________________________________

Lucy's P.O.V

All the contests went to their places. As I was going to my place I heard the crowd's comment like, "Why would Fairy Tail send her?". Or, "She's gonna lose for sure!". It really hurts listening to their comments but i remember what Natsu said to me! All He see's is a Beautiful and Strong girl. So I won't let the world bring me down, I got the guild and that is all I need!

"Welcome to the Grand Magic Games First Round! Now that the teams have picked there representative I will give the Directions! " The announcer guys said.

Everyone was beyond excited, I could see it in their eye's.

"So the Game is called Magical Scavenge! The objective of the game is to find all the things on your list first. We will create a magic city in the stadium! If you run into player while searching, you can battle them for there items! If you are the first person to bring your items, you get the most points! The highest amount of points you can get is 15!"

So that's the game huh? Seems pretty simple. I'm gonna wrap this game up quickly and show the crowd I'm not weak! Here goes...

"Ready"

"Set"

"GO!!!"

Everyone sprinted into the city. I had 5 things on my list which were: Light pen, a lycrima, a magic card, a whip, and a torch. I had already gather 3 of them but I still needed a light pen and a lycrima. Then suddenly, I ran into Orga from Sabertooth.

"Looky here, it's the summoner wizard!" He said

I didn't respond.

In his hand I saw he had a lycrima so I decided to fight him.

"Hey, can I have that Lycrima you got there?" I asked sweetly.

"Hell No Blondie! " He yelled.

"Well I guess I have to take it from you by force" I said smirking.

"It looks Like Lucy Heartfilia Has Challenged Ogra Nanagear! Will The Lighting God Slayer claim victory? Or will The Celestial Wizard Win?!"

I started to hear the crowds comments again.

"Ogra will definitely win!"

"That chicks got no chance!"

"She should step down while she is still in one peace!"

I started getting frustrated again but then I heard Natsu In the crowd.

"You Got This Luce! He's Got Nothin On You!"

Those words alone gave me strength.

"Let's Go!" I said while getting in a fighting stance.

"Fine by me!" he said in a cocky tone.

We charged at each other.

"1 millimeter Black Lightning!" He yelled. (Sorry if I got that wrong, I don't know his moves and google won't give me anything)

I easily dodged his attack and went behind him. I touched his pressure point and he fell to the ground.

"What the Crap?! Why can't I move?!" he yelled frustrated.

"Touched one of your pressure points!" I said confidently.

Now that he was on the ground helpless, I can take this opportunity to attack him.

"Celestial Dragon Glittering Fist!" I punched him in his head.

I knocked him out, grabbed the lycrima and started looking for the next item.

"I can't believe it, Ogra was beaten by Lucy Heartfilia! And she appears to be a DRAGON SLAYER as well!" the announcer guy said.

The crowd was Roaring. I started to hear comments again!

"She is pretty strong!"

"I guess the rumors about her getting stronger were true!"

"You know, she is pretty cute!"

"You better watch it, She is dating Natsu Dragneel!"

And they had the nerve to call me weak, what a bunch of suckers. Anyway, I still needed a light pen and once again I ran into another contestant. It was Bacchus Groh from Quatro Cerberus, and he had a light pen. My day just keeps getting better and better. I quickly run up to him.

"Looks Like Lucy Wastes No Time And Charges At Full Speed!" the announcer guys said.

It didn't even give him a second to react. I punched him in the face and knocked him out. I took his light pen and race to the finish line.

"Did Anyone See That Attack?! Cause I Sure Didn't!"

"Um Sir! I got here First so...." I said kinda annoyed.

"And the Winner for the first round Is LUCY HEARTFILIA from Fairy Tail!" The crowd was out of control.

"Great Job Luce!!!" Natsu came up and hugged me.

I hugged him back. "Thanks Natsu"

Suddenly I heard a bunch of camera's snapping. Me and Natsu turned and saw the crowd taking pictures of us so we quickly pulled away blushing.

"And the Crowd's Fan Favorite Couple was seen in action!"

"NALU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mira screamed in the Crowd.

Ugh, Sooo ~ embarrassing! But.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I love his hugs!!

_______________________________________________________

That's the end for this chapter!

Bye Minna!