Chapter 3- See you later Lucy!

(Finished Rewriting)

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up in the infirmary and saw happy sleeping on my bed. I shook him a little trying to wake him up. When he didn't wake up, i got and idea. I went to the mini fridge in the room and got out a raw fish and put it beside him. He immediately woke up. 

"Fishy!" he said with happiness

"Hey Happy!" 

"Lucy! You're awake" He hugged me

"How long was I asleep?"

"3 days"

"What?!"

"I was so worried about you Lucy!"

"Don't worry, I'm ok now" I said softly

I hugged him back. It's nice to know there are some people that still care for you in the world.

"Hey, Happy..."

"Yeah?"

"Why did the guild betray me like this?"

"I'm not sure but, I feel like lisanna has something to do with it" 

"I'm not sure if that's the case but i'm done!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean i'm done with this abuse! I can't take it anymore! I'm leaving Fairy Tail!They think I'm weak, I'll show them how strong I can be!"

"Please don't Leave Lucy!I'll miss you to much!"

"I'm sorry, it have to..."

He started crying

"...But if you want, I'll let you come with me!"

"Really!?"

"Yeah!"

"Yay! How long will we be gone?"

"Probably 3 years"

"While we are gone, you could learn transformation magic!"

"Cool! I can't wait"

I get up from bed and head to the door. I turn around and look at Happy.

"Don't tell our friends!"

"What? Why?"

"I really need to do this to get stronger and if they find out..."

"I understand Lucy"

"Thanks Happy!"

I leave the room and walk out the guild. As i leave I can hear my guild members saying horrible things about me. I see a bandaged Natsu come up to me. I can tell i really beat him bad but, I don't think he gave it his all in that fight. He got in front of me  so I wouldn't leave. I glared at him.

"What do you want?" i said harshly

"I wanted to let you know, this isn't over! The next time i see you i'm going to thrash you!

"I'm looking forward to it!" i said really unmoved

I just walk past him, I didn't have time for his trash talk.

"LU-CHAN!" I heard levy yell 

I turned around and saw Levy, Juvia, Wendy, Mira, Gray, Gajeel, Romeo, Erza, and the exceeds running to me. I was tackled with a hug by Wendy.