Chapter 8- I'm a Dragon Slayer!

Lucy's P.O.V

We charged at each other.

"Animal Soul! Tigress!" she yelled & and aimed for me.

I easily dodged. I punched her in the jaw and she went flying. She came at me again, and I dodged. I punched her in the stomach. That still wasn't enough to bring her down so i brought out my katana. As soon as she saw it she got a little scared but tried to hide it.

"Lucy! Is That A Katana?!" I heard Erza yell from the crowd.

I giggled and nodded. I went back to the fight. I quickly sliced her with my sword. The magic slices were not visible to human eye, but I sure saw how much it hurt her. After i hit her with that attack, she was done. Then I walked up to her.

"Who's the weak one now?" I smirked.

As I was walking away I heard Natsu behind me.

"YO Luce! I wanna spar!" He did a cheeky grin

I blushed at his smile a little and turned around. I have to admit, my feelings for him grew during the 3 years I was gone.

"FINALLY! I was waiting for you to say that!"

I put my hair in a high ponytail, put my katana back, and got into a fighting stance. Natsu fired up his fist and was smirking at me. I smirked back and got ready to fight. I might need to use my magic in this fight...

"GO!" Master yelled.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" He chanted.

I just stood their grinning to myself as I was about to be indulged in fire. I can see Natsu has also gotten stronger. His roar was so much bigger than it used to be.

I sucked up all the fire."Thanks for the snack!"(As the celestial fire dragon slayer, her element is fire)

"What the-"he looked confused.

"Celestial Fire Dragon, Wing Attack!" I chanted.

He quickly dodged.

"Lucy, are you a-"

"Yep! I'm The Celestial Fire Dragon Slayer!"

"Star Dress: Aquarius Form!"

Remember when i said I got new spells added to my star dresses? I wasn't kidding!

"Aqua Blast!"

A ball of water formed in my hand. This wasn't any type of water, it was magic so if I used it on you it would sting. The ball of water in my hand grew,it blasted towards Natsu and hit him. He was pushed back and I changed back into my regular clothes.

"Celestial Fire Dragon Glittering Fist!" 

My hands were engulfed in a shinny glitter force of light and I punched him with it. This attack is very similar to his fire dragon Iron fist. But mine has a different element.  

"Celestial Fire Dragon Roar!"

He dodged and attacked back.

After a LONG while of fighting we got tired and called it a draw.(Sorry, I was too lazy too describe the rest. I typing this a 11:15 P.M.)

I decided to go back to my apartment and bye it back. After I got settled back in I decide to take a long nap. 

I drifted slowly into a deep sleep....

______________________________________________________

That's It for this chapter!

Bye Minna!