Chapter 2- My strength!

(Finished Rewriting)

Natsu's P.O.V:

I can't believe it. 

Lucy Heartfilia, the one I used to save all the time, just punched me. I was still trying to get over what just happened, when she came up to me.

"I Challenge You Natsu Dragneel" she smirked.

I quickly got up

"Your on! I'm gonna make you pay for what you just did!" i fired up my fist.

I heard Levy and Erza trying to knock her into her senses but she just stood there smirking and using hand gestures to tell me to come on.

"You should have listened to you "Friends" cause i'm not backing down! " I ran at her.

"Star Dress: Scorpio Form!" 

there was a flash of light, and i saw she was in a new outfit.

Dammit. I forgot she had that ability. Still won't help her.

"This won't stop me!" I said & was getting ready to do fire dragon Iron fist

But suddenly, she disappeared.

She suddenly reappeared behind me and kicked me to the wall. I have to admit, it kinda hurt.

"How did you do that?!" 

"My Scorpio form gives me sonic speed" She replied with a glare.

She disappeared again and reappeared in front of me. This time she punched me square in my jaw, it hurt like hell. Geez, when did Lucy get so strong.

"Star dress: Cancer Form!"

There was another flash of light, and she was in a different star dress.

She charged at me and I had no time to dodge and she slashed me with her twin swords

She charged at me and I had no time to dodge and she slashed me with her twin swords. She did it over and over again. I didn't know how much more i could take it.