Chapter Thirty-seven

Start from the beginning

"I love you Clegane. I know I have not been the easiest to love back, but I am grateful for you, more than you'll know. I have been keeping something from you though, a fear".

"What, what is it? I thought you found safety here?" Sandor questioned now with hast.

"I had been to scared to allow myself to fully open to you, to give myself to you. The thought of possibly falling pregnant and losing your child again, it's been eatting me up inside".

"Jaslin" he sighed and pulled her into his arms.

"I was worried. Truthfully, it had not gone unnoticed, I thought you no longer wanted it or me that way" he whispered into the top of her head and kissed her hair.

"I want nothing else. It's all I think about, during my duties, at supper, in my dreams" she gasped.

"Oh yeah. Pray, what does my lady wife dream of?" Sandor chuckled lowly now as he cupped her bottom and lifted her up to face him.

"Of you. Your touch, your lips, your arms, your fingers, your..." She blushed.

"Dick" he smirked.

Jaslin quickly slammed her lips against him as she wrapped her arms and legs around his body. Sandor quickly deepened the kiss as he pushed his tongue into her mouth and slowly bent down to placed them both on the ground.

"And what do you dream about my lips doing?" He smiled as the parted to breath.

"Kissing me, here" she smiled and pointed at her neck.

Sandor quickly moved his lips to her neck and began to kiss and suck her skin until she felt tingles run through her entire body.

"And my fingers?" He asked.

"Teasing me here and there" she laughed again as she pointed at her breasts and then further down between her legs.

Sandor sucked on his bottom lip as he forcibly tore open her dress, revealing her naked body underneath. Jaslin  didn't care though, she had other dresses to wear and her separate need for Sandor too much. Taking in a deep breath she watched as he glided his lips down her body until her reached her breasts. Taking one nipple in his mouth, he pinched and twisted the other with his fingers. With a naughty smile, he moved his mouth off the other nipple and began to blow cold air at the wet hard bud. Jaslin gasped st the new tingling sensation as she dragged her nails across his back.

Sandor laughed at her reactions as he slowly began to walk his fingers down her body and between her thighs. He was still grazing his teeth across her nipple as his fingers began to draw small and firm circles on her womanhood. It was like Jaslin had never been touched, each connection  between then, no matter how gentle, was sending shock wave after shock wave through her body. Soon her cried began to ring out across the landscape. The camp could most likely hear her now, but she didn't care, all she wanted was more and more.

In an almost aggressive and sudden manner, Jaslin shook hard against the grass as she reached her pleasure. Heving her chest up and down as she tried to take back control of her own breathing, Sandor brought his lips back to her neck and jawline.

"There was one more right?" He chuckled.

"Don't make me beg" she groaned.

Sandor continued to look down at her with a hunger. No longer able to remain still under him, Jaslin quickly pushed him back and began to pull at his breeches. "My turn" she smiled.

Sandor was lay flat on his back now as Jaslin threw away the torn remains of her dress and moved to straddle him naked. Leaning up on her knees, she took hold of his manhood and rubbed the tip at her entrance between her legs.

"Woman" Sandor warned with a growl.

"Well only if you're sure" she shrugged and quickly moved down into him.

Instantly, Jaslin wished she had moved slowly as a pain shot through her lower body. She had forgot how long it had been since he was inside of her, and she needed to warm her body back up to him. Sandor could remain patient much longer though, grabbing onto her hips he began to thrust his groan up in to her, over and over until finally the pain within Jaslin grew to pleasure and she began to ride him like a wild horse.

If the rest of the camp hadn't heard her before they more certainty did now as she again reached her pleasure and cried out his name. Sandor quickly rolled them over in grass and kneeling between her legs, slammed himself deep within her. Soon the pleasure all merged into one and Jaslins eyes rolled back as she lost all control. With one last thrust, Sandor grunted loudly and roared out her name as he released his seed inside of her.

Breathlessly, Sandor rolled onto his back as Jaslin moved into his arms and they both looked up to the night sky and the bright shining stars. Nothing had ever been more perfect.