Chapter 17

Alice P.O.V

I froze in shock and fear. What the hell is he doing in my room?! I knew who it was instantly because of the name he gave me. It was the big bad wolf. The last person on earth I wanted to speak to. I don't think I have the patients to deal with him especially when he acts all mysterious! I've only met him once but I just know he's not one to give away answers about himself freely. Turning to face him I was about to switch the light on but before I got the chance he turned my lamp on, only to reveal him laying on my bed looking rather comfortable. What the hell?

"What are you doing here? Get out or i'll scream!" I whispered in fright/anger. This was my house and that was my bed so there's no way i'm backing down, even if I am slightly frightened.

"You wont scream red. We both know your just dying of curiosity to find out who I am and seeing as I enjoy seeing you i'm very happy to keep those answers from you, you know just so it gives me an excuse to talk to you." He winked and put his arms under his head getting even more comfortable. I was a little put out by him admitting he enjoyed seeing me. I rolled my eyes at his cockiness though. Stupid boy.

"Get out this instant or i'll call my dad up here and he is a big guy!" I threatened hoping it would at least make Wolfy a little scared, yeah his new nick name was wolfy. He burst out in silent laughter and gave me a funny look.

"Is that supposed to scare me red? Because honestly its a pitiful attempt." He said with raised eyebrows and a lopsided smile. Stupid, stupid boy!

"Why are boys so damn annoying? Listen i'm tired and i've had a really crappy day so what do you want?!" I whisper yelled now starting to get annoyed. His face suddenly turned serious and it made him look much older.

"I want you to stay out of the woods." Wolfy said this so seriously my annoyance instantly turned to worry.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because something bad is in there and I don't want you getting hurt okay?" He said looking away from me. I blushed slightly when he said the last part.

"Whats in the woods?" I repeated just as serious.

"Nothing you need to worry about as long as you stay out of them. Trust me Scar will probley tell you the same thing next time he sees you." Then without another word Wolfy turned my lamp off and we fell back into darkness. My heart rate increased and I started to worry about being alone in the dark with someone who was practically stalking me. I heard him get up from the bed and come towards me, so I backed up until I was pressed up against the wall. I felt a hand touch my face and caress it gently.

"Please just stay out of the woods Alice." That's the first time he's ever said my name. And he used such a serious and desperate tone of voice.

"Okay." I said half telling the truth. To be honest I just wanted him to leave, for some reason Scar kept popping up in my head and I felt guilty. Like I was cheating on him or something. Weird. I heard him walk away from me and towards the window, when I heard it open I exhaled a little and jumped when I heard his voice again.

"Oh and by the way, don't tell Scar about this okay? He might not like it and I don't want him to know i'm still in the area." With that said I heard him jump from my window and then silence fell around me, almost suffocating.

Only one question was going through my mind at the moment.

Should I tell Scar about this?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting up in the morning was bad enough, but knowing you have a day a head of facing a bunch of stupid school teenagers made it even worse. I sighed and got out of bed only to be met with a freezing cold floor. This day is gonna suck.