Chapter 15

Alice P.O.V

Waking up in the morning after being out all night sucked, especially when your tossing and turning all night worrying about the two new stalkers I have in my life. Why oh why am I being punished with another stalker? What the heck have I done to deserve it? If this is about the time I put worms in my dads dinner for an experiment, I was 5 for god sake! Sighing I decided it was high time I got up and got ready for the day, I have a lot to get ready for. An hour later I was walking downstairs towards the kitchen thinking over about what to tell my dad and how I should explain the situation to him. It's not everyday you tell your father your being stalked. I walked into the kitchen to my mother cooking breakfast, I did a scan and could'nt see my father anywhere.

"Morning darling, your dad's at the gym if your wondering." My mother said not even looking at me. Guess i'm gonna have to wait till he gets home later then.

"Whys he at the gym this early?" I asked sitting down and pouring myself a drink.

"Oh he has a fight coming up this weekend, if he wins he'll get £10,000. That's enough to get rid of your grandmother!" My mom said the last part quieter which had me bursting into giggles.

"Hey mom what are we gonna do about money for Christmas presents?" I asked growing worried, Christmas was getting nearer and I had'nt brought a single gift for anybody.

"Don't worry Hun £300 is being put into your bank account like it is every year to get what you need. And I know you've been saving money up from the odd jobs you did over summer so you don't have to worry." I sighed in relief and smiled at mom.

"But what about you and dad? I'm gonna get stuff this year right?" I asked cheekily.

"Of course you little monkey! Now stop being cheeky, your father and I stashed money away for Christmas and new year we know what were doing." My mom rolled her eyes like I was an idiot and then went back to making breakfast.

After breakfast I kissed my mother goodbye then hurried to my car, it was starting to get icy out. Once safely inside my car I started up my heater and travelled very slowly to school. When I got there I sent a quick message to Kira asking if she was gonna be in today, I would'nt be surprised if she did'nt show up. Poor thing has been through hell and back, my reply was instant and Kira was definitely not coming in today. I stepped out of my car and decided to wait for Max to show up, I could'nt help but notice people pointing and staring at me though.

"Oh my god can you believe it about Alice and Tyler, there totally going out. Apparently Megan is pissed." One onlooker whispered to a shocked faced other.

"Yep her and Tyler are a thing, damn i'm jealous I would of liked a piece of that ass before he got to her." An idiot jock whispered to another who was shaking there head frantically in agreement.

"Bitch, she most likely thinks she's queen bee now!" An orange follower of Megan said glaring hatefully at me.

It took me a minute to realise what and who they were whispering about though. Fucking Tyler is dead! Just after thinking that I heard a screech of anger come from my right looking up I got to see Megan boiling with rage and staring straight at me. Oh boy. She stomped her way over and stopped right in front of me breathing heavily.

"You look upset Megan." I said nonchalantly inspecting my nails, this only served to piss her off more.

"You know damn well I'm upset! I warned you bitch, stay away from Tyler but no your such a whore you could'nt stay away!" She yelled looking satisfied when everyone in the parking lot was looking over.

"We are'nt going out, I don't even like him for god sake! And you call me another name i'm gonna break your bony legs!" I hissed out in rage. How dare she get all up in my face.