Chapter 12

Alice P.O.V

They are so adorable. I looked on at Kira and Max embracing and smiled slightly to myself. He was everything she needed right now and everything she deserved, I could tell how happy she looked wrapped up in his arms comfortable and safe. I may have promised Kira I would'nt go after the bastards that hurt her, but that does'nt mean I could'nt do everything in my power to see that they were brought to Justice!

After school

Stepping out of the school building with Kira holding my hand I pulled her along to my car and made my way with her across the parking lot. I did'nt miss the stares people gave her.

"Hey hav'nt you got some other place to look cause were trying to walk here?" I growled out staring my peers down.

"Someone's grumpy." An irritatingly Delicious voice said from behind me. I looked behind me to see Scar leaning up against his car smirking and smoking a cigarette. If he does'nt stop smirking that cancer stick wont kill him because I will.

"Kira Hun do you wanna wait in my car?" I asked squeezing her hand tenderly, she nodded and I handed her my car keys. I did'nt turn away from her until I saw her safely in my car.

"Whats with her?" Scar asked taking a long drag from his cigarette and looking at me questioningly.

"None of your business Scar and she's not 'her', her name is Kira you got it?" I hissed getting defensive. I did'nt mean to sound so horrible but after today Kira was getting my protection from everything, even from someone referring to her as 'her'!

"Wow calm down strawberry, no need to bite my head off. Did something happen?" Scar asked putting his cigarette out and walking over to me.

"Yeah and it's private so don't ask." I said bluntly. Scar looked at me confused because I was'nt acting like myself. I was straight faced and being seriously blunt to him I feel guilty for acting this way but I was still angry from Kira's story and ready to kill someone. 

"Alice being really serious right now and coming from a concerned friend, are you okay?" Scar frowned at me and took my hand gentle in his, I looked up surprised as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Did you know there was a new biker gang in town?" I had to ask, I could'nt stop myself before it was to late. Scar looked at me like I had grown a second head.

"Were the only gang in town Alice, there's no one else." Scar did'nt look so sure of what he just said and he's the one who said it!

"Are you sure about that?" Was the last thing I said before pulling away from Scar and walking to the car were Kira was waiting for me.

I never realised how blue the police station was before. Not even the night I got arrested I did'nt realise how blue the station was.

"Are you okay?" I asked Kira looking at her in concern, she looked so tired.

"Yeah, this needs to be done. I want justice! I was'nt thinking clearly before but now I am, this is'nt just for me it's for every other girl in this town." Kira said in determination stepping out of my car and waiting at the door for me, I got out and locked the car joining her at the passenger side and taking her hand I squeezed it tight and led her inside. We stepped in and I looked at Kira waiting for her to take the next move, she took a deep breath and took small steps towards the front desk. The officer at the desk looked up and smiled kindly.

"Hello can I help?" He asked standing up from his computer to show Kira had his full attention.

"Er I've never- I'm not really sure what to do!- Can you help me?" Kira said struggling for the right words to use. The officer nodded his head and smiled in encouragement.