Chapter 19

Alice P.O.V

Scar immediately wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back. I moaned into the kiss and ran my fingers through his hair, loving the feel of his soft locks. We were completely immersed in each other totally one and it was perfect. There was nothing that could ruin this moment-

"Alice?!" I heard my mothers voice exclaim from the door way. I immediately jumped away from Scar and turned to face her shocked.

"Mom please don't tell dad!" I begged running towards her desperately. If my dad finds out about this then Scar is certainly dead!

"Baby I don't know if I can keep this from your father-"

"Mom please!! I like Scar a lot and what happened was an accident! You'd like him if you got to know him!" I said pleading helplessly with my eyes. I could see she was deep in thought deciding what to do and eventually she sighed deeply.

"If you ever hurt my daughter again I will set my husband on you and then i'll finish you off." My mom opened her eyes and looked at Scar, you could see the death threat written all over her face. I nearly gasped at what she said. This was not my mom at all.

"I'm going back to bed, please leave soon. Good night baby." My mom then kissed me on the head and left.

"Well that was interesting." Scar said from behind me. I turned around and gave him a shy smile.

"Sorry about that. My mom is usually very nice!" I said shyly.

"I understand. What I did is unforgivable and trust me your parents should be wary of me." Scar looked down at his feet like he was ashamed.

"Hey don't be silly! I forgive you because it was an accident and I don't care what my parents or anyone else thinks!" I exclaim angrily.

"Alice for fuck sake can't you see i'm bad news?! Can't you see that you could do so much better then me?! Fuck!" Scar turned around and stormed over to the window. Oh no he does'nt! Running after him I grab him round the waste and hold on so he can't escape.

"Alice let go." He tries to pry my fingers off but they were to wrapped up in his jacket. I refuse to let go!

"No! I'm not letting you leave until you accept that i've forgiven you and you have to ask me out on a date!" I mumble into his jacket stubbornly. I instantly feel him freeze up. What did I say?

"Ask you out on a date?" Scar says slowly, as if it's a foreign language.

"Yes." I reply simple.

"Why?" He replies.

"Because I like you a lot....and I know you like me to?" I ask the end part as sort of a question because I honestly was'nt sure of the answer.

"Why would you want to go on a date with someone like me?" He whispers.

"Because someone like you is an amazing person." I reply smiling. Suddenly Scar turns around and yanks me into his arms squeezing me tight as if I'm going to disappear.

"I'm so glad I met you." Scar whispers into my hair, hugging me harder. I smile and hug him back twice as hard. We stay that way for about 5 minutes before he speaks up again.

"I really should be going. I'll see you later." Then swooping down he kisses my for head and the next thing I know hes practically flown out of my window and into the night.

And he forgot to ask me out on a date. Damn.

Yawning my head off I rolled over in bed and snuggled deeper into the covers. Until a yell pulled me out of my slumber.