Chapter 4

Alice P.O.V

"And how the fuck is it any of your business?" Tyler snarled angry because of our interruption. Yeah he's angry while I'm sending this guy mental kisses of gratitude, I haven't looked at my saviour yet, I had my back to him while Tyler had my wrists locked tight in his grip. He gripped them tighter when I heard my saviours voice come closer.

"I make it my business when I hear a women yelling at a man for touching her when the attentions not wanted. I like the damsel in distress thing." My saviour said smoothly.

I could of melted from the sound of his voice. It was like liquid gold. Smooth and deep. A mans voice. After my melting at the sound of his voice I tuned back into the conversation and the macho show that was happening before me.

"Well this has nothing to do with you, Shes fine. I'm talking to my girlfriend and it always gets heated when we argue. So mind your own business." Tyler stated squeezing my wrist in anger. I snapped my head in Tyler's directions and started pulling my wrist from his grip, protesting about the words I just heard.

"I'm not your girlfriend Tyler. Let go of me right now, your hurting me!" I continued struggling violently trying to get away from him but Tyler had other ideas pulling me closer, trying to put his arm around me. Mr saviour had other ideas though and swooped in and plucked Tyler's hands from my wrists easily, pushing him back so Tyler stumbled onto the ground away from me.

"Leave her alone you pig. This is the only time I'm going to tell you. If I have to say it again I'm gonna give you an answer you might respond better to." Mr saviour spat before storming over and giving Tyler one good boot in the stomach.

"Are you okay?" Mr saviour said gruffly turning towards me and examining my face. Locking eyes with me we stared at each other, seeming to both be in a trance and we stared at the other. But Mr saviour shook it off quickly and looked away from me back at Tyler. I shook my head. Everything seemed to slow down when I looked into his eyes. I've never looked into someone's eyes before and been totally transfixed on them, he just pulled me in and held me hostage until he chose to look away. I was his prisoner for those few seconds our gazes locked. I zoned back in the on the situation at hand when Tyler let out a long groan.

"I'm fine thanks, Tyler's got one hell of a strong grip but I don't think he really would of done anything to me. But thank you and I'm not his girlfriend." I rushed out mumbling the first things that came to mind to say. I felt like I had to let him know I wasn't Tyler's girlfriend.

"Okay, not my business sweetheart. Maybe you shouldn't keep such unpleasant company in future so strangers wouldn't have to save you." He said rudely and then turned around, pulling out a cigarette and walking off. Nice save me and then blow me off. I don't care how darn good looking he is, with his blue eyes, short messy black hair, standing at around 6' 4" and having a hulking body with a Scar running from his forhead to cheek on the right side of his face! He towered over me, making my 5' feet height seem even smaller. This guy is huge. I could see the muscles rippling under his tight leather jacket. I didn't recognise this man, he must have came to town with the men I saw in the woods! I come back to reality when I realise I have been standing here watching him walk for at least 5 minutes now, Tyler groaned on the floor while I quickly make my escape. I ran back to get my car and jumped in, sending a short message to Kira explaining why I didn't come back.

While I drove home I couldn't get that man out of my mind. I hoped to seem him again soon. Even if he was rude.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School. Something Teenagers are forced to put up with because apparently it's the best way to torture us. I will never understand why it starts so early, who even functions properly at 8:30? But I guess that's part of the torture. I stomped loudly when I got off my bed and headed for the bathroom. So the day begins.