Chapter 13

Alice P.O.V

It had been a week since the attack and from what I could tell no one has found out about it happening, which is just what Kira wanted. The town has been curious though as to why the police have been setting curfews for people under 18, luckily parents just think it's because of Scar's biker gang being in town. If only they knew the real truth. The police can't seem to find any trace of the three mysterious bikers and now just think they were passing through, I still feel as if this is'nt going to be the last we hear of those bikers but this time they will bring a whole gang with them.

"Alice dear you have a visitor." I was broken out of my thoughts by the sound of my mothers voice calling to me up the stairs. I sighed and jumped off my bed, it was 3 in the afternoon on a Sunday and I was still in my polar bear pajamas lazing around in bed. It's cold outside so screw getting changed, i'm having a lazy day! I ran downstairs with my teddy and stumbled into the living room, luckily a hard chest was there to stop me from falling. I looked up and into the face of none other then Scar, tearing myself away from him I blushed profoundly because he had an eyebrow raised at my pajamas.

"I love polar bears." Scar said with a teasing smile, this only made my blushing worse.

"Shut up Scar! What do you want?" I asked rudely plopping myself down on the couch.

"Well it's good to see your lovely attitude has'nt changed." Scar said sarcastically sitting himself down next to me, I moved over slightly and Scar let out a loud laugh.

"Don't worry babe, I don't mind you snuggling up to me if your cold." My blushing only got worse and this led to Scar laughing at me more. Stupid boy!

"Does my father know your here?" I asked smugly. Scar instantly stopped laughing and ran his fingers through his luscious hair-

Luscious hair? Really Alice?

"No he does'nt and i'd like to keep it that way! I wanna live thank you very much." I laughed a little and rolled my eyes.

"So what do you want Scar?" I asked again growing impatient.

"Well I came to invite you to dinner again, seeing as you could'nt come last time." That was the day Kira was attacked. I could see Scar was pushing for me to tell him why I could'nt come, he obviously knew it involved Kira. But I was sworn to secrecy and I would'nt do that to my friend.

"Time and date?" I said bluntly looking at my nails.

"Tomorrow and 6." Scar said back just as bluntly. I rolled my eyes again and got up from the couch.

"Yeah and yeah. I'll see ya tomorrow then." I said standing in front of him and waiting for him to leave.

"Great to see you have such lovely manners strawberry." Scar said sarcastically, I smiled and winked at Scar.

"Let me show you the door. THERE'S THE DOOR." I yelled pointing to it. Scar rolled his eyes and walked towards it, but not before stopping and shocking me into oblivion.

He turned around and kissed my forehead! His lips touched my forehead!

"I noticed you've been down lately and I want you to know I genuinely care about you Alice. Bye." He then turned around and left. I did'nt move until I heard the rumble of his bike.

OH.MY.GOD. Scar just kissed me and said he cared about me. Most people would'nt make such a big deal about it and think maybe he was just being friendly?

But why can't I stop thinking about it? I better not like Scar more then an arch enemy.

But i'm secretly hoping I do.