Chapter 11

Kira P.O.V

I clutched Alice tighter to me, gripping her smaller body in fright. Even though Alice was tiny I felt completely safe in her warm embrace.

"Kira it's okay your safe now. Do you feel ready to tell me what happened?" Alice asked gentle rubbing my back. I nodded my head and slid down to the floor, pulling Alice with me.

"Wel-l-l I-i-"

"Take a deep breath Keke, I'm here for you." Alice whispered pulling me in tighter. I clutched desperately to her taking a deep breath like she said and then started telling her the worst story of my life.

1 hour earlier

Oh no i'm late enough as it is. I cursed silently when my car broke down on the way to school, I was already late seeing as it was only an hour until lunch. I jumped out and popped the hood of my car to have a look inside, I don't know why though because i'm the last person in the world to know anything about cars. Sighing deeply I walked around my car and grabbed my phone from the passenger seat deciding to call my mom because I did'nt know any numbers for a mechanic.

Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring.

You have reached Julia i'm sorry I can't come to the phone right now but please leave a message after the beep and i'll get back to you. BEEP.

"Hey mom my car broke down and I missed my alarm this morning so don't freak out if the school calls and tell you i'm not there and you notice my cars gone. I'm just late for school okay? I'm gonna lock my car and leave it here so when you get this can you call for a mechanic or something to come and pick it up? The address is 22 forking lane. Thanks bye." I hung up and grabbed my bag from the front seat, then locking my door I started my journey for school.

I was 10 minutes into my walk and already my feet were tired, see this is why I own a car! Sighing again for probley the 15th time today I picked up my pace and started walking faster, hoping I could at least make lunch with Alice and Max. They were probley worried about me, now thinking about it I should really send them a text explaining why i'm not there. I was about to pull out my phone again when a deep rumbling sound came from behind me, I looked back to see 3 bikers riding towards me on huge bikes. I noticed they weren't like any of the bikers in this town, these ones had skulls all over there bikes and there jackets were different. I had a bad feeling about this. Quickening my pace I stuck a hand in my bag and searched for my phone, if I looked like I was busy maybe they would'nt bother me.

"Hey darling." A voice shouted over the engines, I looked back to see the bikers parking and making gestures for me to come over. Hesitantly I took one step towards them and did'nt go any further.

"Hi-i." I stuttered back scared.

"No need to be nervous darling, i'll take care of ya." They started giving each other high fives and cackling. Oh no.

"No-o th-hats okay." I turned around and nearly ran to get away from them.

"Hey wait up." I heard them get off there bikes and chase after me so dropping my bag I ran as fast as I could trying to get away from them. The only problem is I have never been a fast runner so they caught me fast.

"Hey calm down we just wanna have some fun." I was terrified they had me by both arms and were dragging me into the woods, I would'nt go easily though I kicked and screamed the whole way.

"Would someone shut her up." One of the 3 bikers said slapping a hand over my mouth.

"Lay her down." I was thrown to the ground roughly kicking one of the bikers in the face trying to get away.