Chapter 3

Alice P.O.V

Walking into the hang out I ran around looking for Kira. I finally found her by the bar ordering ice cream. Creeping up behind her I jumped onto her back and covered her eyes.

"Guess who?" I whispered.

"Dobby?" Kira answered chuckling.

"Dobby loves Kira." I stated in my best impression.

"And Kira loves Dobby." She answered truthfully. I could feel her smiling under my hands.

So jumping from her back I turned her around and pulled her into a hug. She's like my sister.

"Well hello to you too. Where have you been? Lover boy's been looking for you!" She rolled her eyes and turned to collect her ice cream.

"By lover boy do you mean creepy stalker?" We walked over to a booth and sat down. Kira handed me a spoon and waved her hand signalling for me to dig in.

"Yep. But you got to admit at least he's hot! You could of ended up with jimmy stalking you!" She looked behind her to stare at Jimmy the quiet skinny boy who sits behind Kira in math. He only had one or two friends and he got picked on regularly even though he keeps to himself.

"Hey don't be horrible! He's very nice and has never done anything mean to you!" I angrily exclaimed. I'm sick of people being horrible to one another for no apparent reason.

"Your right of course Ali. I'm sorry I did'nt mean to be horrible." Kira looked at me with a guilty expression on her face. Hey no one's perfect right?

"Don't worry Kira I know you have a heart of gold. I'm gonna go and get a drink you want one?" Kira nodded her head yes and smiled at me gratefully. So standing up I strolled over to the bar to get a drink.

"Hi can I have two cokes with ice please!" I smiled politely at kyle the bar tender and waited for my drinks. When he asked for the money, before I even had a chance to get it from my pocket a large masculine hand gave Kyle a £5.00 bill. I don't even have to look to know who just did that.

"Tyler. You didn't have to but thank you." I said acknowledging him politely. I turned to him with my cokes and smiled before walking off to my table hoping he would'nt follow. I was wrong of course.

"Hey so where have you been all week? No one has seen you around after school and i've missed you." He smiled at me like he was expecting me to blush and swoon into his arms. Yeah never going to happen. Unless I swooned with these drinks and spilt them all over him. I mean he payed for them so if I bought new ones it wouldn't be much of a loss to me.

"Well i've been super busy, my Grandma has come to stay and I've been getting the house ready." I have been avoiding Tyler at the same time hoping to ignore the awkward one sided conversations.

"Oh well that's nice of you. I was just wondering if you were gonna come to my party on Saturday, I sent you an invite." He smiled hopefully at me.

"No sorry I have to take care of my Grandma Tyler. But I promise to drop by a gift." And a restraining order if he keeps following me.

Finally reaching the table I sat in my spot and gave Kira her drink, but she was'nt looking at me she was looking at Tyler waiting patiently for a reason why he's here at our table. I looked at her and I think my eye's said it all cause a look of understanding crossed her face.

"So Tyler you just going to stand there all night cause I think your football buddies want you." Kira said trying to get rid of him for me. I looked at her with appreciation for helping me out.

"Yeah but who cares I would much rather sit and talk to you two!" He said that while looking only at me. Which meant Kira is most likely going to be cut out of the conversation.