That Family Feeling

Alexander refused to send Miguel to play alone. He insisted on accompanying him which made Miguel  roll his eyes but gave in.

"We will be in the stands," said Alexander giving him a peck. Miguel smiled as he kissed Alexander and then Syrus who was wearing Imperatore jersey and was already jumping.

"They are all going to finally realise," said Miguel.

Alexander nodded.

"Come what may, we will get through it," he said.

Miguel smirked as he walked out and he could hear the commentators announcing 'Miguel Endrizzi- Almaraz' and it was as if the the whole stadium fell silent and then the camera turned to the stands and showed Alexander who sat where the owners do.

"If that isn't a surprise, I don't know what is," said the commentator and the match commenced.

Miguel played well. He scored three goals but was feeling dizzy 65 Minuites into the game. He signalled to the coach to get him out. Coach however, did not get the idea and Miguel started to panic. He did not want to loose his baby. He will never survive something like that. The panic lost him focus and he fell with a very bad foul.

All froze.

Alexander ran down.

"Boss, please," the team staff tried to stop him and Syrus was grabbed by Sergio who took the child.

Miguel was unconscious as he was brought to the side. They reached hospital soon.

Alexander sat there as Sergio and Sage took turns calming Syrus while Mikhael and Jules were getting the things the staff were asking them to get.

Ezra was calming down Enzo who was freaked out seeing Syrus cry. Andre was dealing with the press. Alexander just sat there. Juan's head was pressed to his shoulder.

"Donna will be fine right?" asked Juan.

Alexander nodded.

"He should be kiddo, he should be," said Alexander.

Athen was pacing agitated.

"Brother, I know we are not a family of good people. But, Mig is the best thing that happened to all of us. I have always considered you my father more than a brother and Mig completed my family as my other dad. We won't loose him. Will we?," asked Athen, sitting on his knees and resting his hand on Alexander's knees.

Alexander just hugged him close.

He has never felt so weak and powerless as he did in that moment.
------------

Alexander walked into the hospital room. The doctor said he can see Miguel now. Miguel looked at Alexander and he felt the tear drops slide down his eyes.

Alexander rushed to his side.

"Hey, don't cry," said Alexander.

Miguel sat up with Alexander's help.

"We almost lost them," said Miguel.

Alexander hugged him tight.

"Now you both are well and good and don't feel guilty. If only that stupid coach got your signal. Listen, excellent hatrick by the way," said Alexander.

Miguel just sobbed hugging Alexander.

"Where are my babies? Syrus- did he have something?" asked Miguel.

"Daaad" he heard a squeal and something crashed into Alexander who smiled and lifted little Syrus who curled around his dad and settled in.

Juan was sobbing as he came in.

"Make room for my kid," said Miguel meaningfully to Alexander who nodded. Juan just hugged Miguel and sat there.

"Don't hog him," snapped Athen making Juan cringe.

"Hey, what is it Athen? Apologise to him," said Miguel cupping Athena's face. He pouted but looked at Juan and said "I am sorry," and gave him a small hug. He then turned and hugged Miguel.

Then all the boys took turn hugging him and they all left to let him sleep. Miguel was making Enzo sleep, rocking him gently.

Ezra smiled fondly.

"You and Andrew leave with the boys. Make sure they sleep. Also, send change of clothes for these two months, nodding to Alexander and Syrus with the guards," said Miguel to Ezra.

And then he turned to Jules.

"Drag Mikhael home and make sure Sergio and Sage sleep in seperate rooms," said Miguel.

"Ruin all my fun why don't you," pouted Sage.

"Well, I don't want my 20 year old baby to have a baby yet, run now," said Miguel.

Alexander smiled as he watched all leave. Izabel agreed to stay with them.

He looked at Miguel.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you," said Alexander.

Miguel smirked.

"I also wonder what the fuck did you do to charm me into accepting to be the Donna of a mafia. We all know my superior intellect and enchanting personality had you enraptured. Could be the palace and the money and the princes. Definitely these princes," said Alexander ticking Syrus who giggled.

-------------------

Alexander ran his hand soothingly through Miguel's legs. They have become sore as the months passed.

Syrus was painting next to them and Juan was studying along with Athen as Miguel knew letting them out of his eyesight would mean them lagging behind.

Mikhael, Andrew and Sage were child proofing the house as Enzo turned out to be a naughtier kid than Syrus. Also, they were living in the hill house which was only adequately child proofed as when the proofing was done, Syrus had been 3.

Enzo was a screaming as he was not let down. Mikhael took him from Ezra and said "I will handle him. Go get something to drink for all."

Ezra nodded relieved and left. Mikhael glared at Andrew who looked down. He was scared of carrying his child.

"It's okay. Someday I am going to hit you up your head for this, complete the proofing now," said Mikhael.

Andrew gave a worried look to Jules who snorted but they went back to the proofing. Sergio was helping in proofing the outdoors. He and Sage walked in.

"I hope both of you were not smooching but doing the work out there," teased Jules. Sergio just poked his tongue out like a mature boy.

"And I rolled my eyes when Miguel asked us to make them sleep in two rooms," snorted Mikhael.

All around laughed.

-------------

There was a peace in the house. It made them actually have that family feeling.

-------------