A Much Needed Break

Alexander was mentally planning something as he watched the match. He was going to take Miguel away. He needed a break from all this. As much as he wouldn't trade his family for anything, things can get over whelming. So , he will take Mig on a trip just like he sent Mikhael and Jules on one and has already got another planned for Andrew and Ezra.

He had ,well, they had forgotten to do something for themselves too.

He saw as Miguel opened the scoring.

"And that man just gave birth 51 days back. Now who is the GOAT," announced the commentator and the stadium cheered.

'il nostro principe' read the banners. The fans of Imperatore called Miguel the prince ever since it was found that he is Alexander's better half.

Alexander felt pride. Syrus was clapping while Zy was just looking at his older brother.

Alexander watched as Sage went red in fury seeing Sergio getting fouled. He can understand and hell even he was angry. Sergio is like their own kid. Alexander saw Miguel talking him through recovery.

Alexander has been through it. Being the best in the world had its negatives. You always get fouled. He had personally noted the players who have ever fouled Miguel intentionally and has the list sent to the board. If even one of the was ever considered for Imperatore, he will shut down the club and buy another for Miguel. That would teach the board a lesson. He wouldn't have to do that, he knew. But the board needed to be kept on their toes.

He has already decided to spend more on Imperatore and football. Miguel lived and breathed football. So does his oldest and his whole family. Their academy is in a derelict state. He has asked Sage to give him a detailed report. He will then bring it up with Miguel.
Izabel was keen on Miguel taking over as soon as he retired. But Alexander insisted that it was still atleast five years away. He wanted Miguel to play. He did not want his Miguel to have even one single regret in his life.

-------------------

Miguel realised he was not ready. He was not able to run like he wanted to and the thought that if something happens to him, he will be orphaning his three boys up there in the box scared him a bit.

He asked the coach to send a substitute. Anyways, his two goals have won them the came.

"I am sorry coach. I need more time," said Miguel.

"You played well. But, yes you need to be mentally ready and you are slower. More rest will help and I don't want to loose a job before winning the Champions League with you," said the coach fondly.

Miguel hugged the coach, bid his byes to the team mates who teased him with smoochy faces.

"Shut up, do you want me to make him sell you. I can always threaten him with the couch," said Miguel teasingly.

"And I would just give in," said Alexander who was at the door. Syrus crashed into him. Then he hugged his boy before making his way to his other two boys.

--------------

"Finland?" asked Miguel.

"Yeah, heard it's a peaceful place," said Alexander.

Miguel narrowed his eyes.

"Honest," said Alexander.

"Hmm, " said Miguel sniffing Alexander as he kissed up the man's neck.

"I thought you were sore from last night," said Alexander, already growing hard.

"Ummm, yeah, but that doesn't mean I can't suck you off," smirked Miguel.

Alexander almost came when Miguel went down and gave him a debauched look. Alexander growled as Miguel licked the tip of his cock. The meetings will have to wait, he thought as he held Miguel's face in his arms as he took charge.

-------------

Alexander bought a villa in Finland. They were in the east Lapland region. Leaving the kids behind had been difficult. But, Syrus was excited about his parents having a romantic outing and little Zy has all his uncles wrapped around his finger. Miguel and Alexander were equally hesitant. But after their baby reached the three month mark, they decided to go for it.

Miguel smiled as he walked side by side with Alexander through the streets of Finland. They had a back pack. They have seen so many places. He liked their 'Everyman's rights'. Their villa which was in a large estate was just on the outskirts of the woods. They had trekked on the first day. It had been awesome.

Now, they just wanted some city feel and they were in Kemijärvi. It is the northern most city in Finland and the only one with the city center north of the Arctic Circle. Formerly quite off the beaten path, opening of a new border crossing to Russia in nearby Salla has  brought more international visitors to the city.

"The kids will love the place. We are keeping the villa. We will bring them all for the summer hols," said Miguel. Alexander nodded. It was odd. Having a day out.

Miguel joined his hand with Alexander's and the man looked at him making him blush a bit.

"One year and two months of marriage, two years and three months of sleeping together and you are still shy," smirked Alexander.

"And you are a romantic sap who remembers dates," said Miguel.

Alexander did not refute it. It was true. Their boys would love it here.

"I am just worried about Jules. The pregnancy is taking a toll on him. I think among us only Ezra fared better," said Miguel.

He snorted when he saw the scowl on Alexander's face. He and Mikhael had been constantly arguing about Mikhael knocking up Jules without a wedding ring.

To be fair, Mikhael and Jules had been engaged by words. They had spoken about it. However, pregnancy came unexpectedly. They then decided to get married after the birth mostly due to Jules's stand on the subject. He was glad that Mikhael was in safe hands. And so was Jules.