Don't touch my ring!

Miguel stirred and found Syrus asleep in his arms. He saw the five kids around him too and smiled fondly. He looked around. Jules, Sage and Ezra were already awake.

"He is dealing with the mess," said Jules, a teasing smile on his face.

Miguel scoffed.

"Who said I was looking for him. I was looking for someone to bring me a tea," said Miguel.

"Don't you worry. Your mother in law is making one for you," said Ezra smirking.

"Will she poison it?" asked Miguel genuinely worried. The woman made rare appearances in the palace.

"No guarantees bro," smiled Sage.

"I heard that," said Izabel who walked in. She looked at Miguel who flushed. But then Syrus whined a bit and drew Miguel's attention.

Miguel picked up the kid and gently held him.

"Mig," the kid beamed.

"You okay mig? There was sooo much blood. A wound," he said in a half sob.

"Yes, I am perfectly alright. That was just some stupid fight I got into. Anyway what did you learn from Mig's wounds? Not to pick fights," said Miguel rocking the kid gently.

"I don't fight," stuttered Syrus, folding his hand.

Miguel smiled as he dropped a kiss on Syrus' forehead.

Before he could look up, Alexander walked in. Miguel glared at him.

"Why did Syrus see me injured?" asked Miguel, trying to keep his voice as pleasent as possible for Syrus' sake though his anger was evident.

"Well, It was unexpected. Syrus slept late yesterday and I didn't think-

"Ofcourse, you didn't think," snapped Miguel.

Alexander tried to keep his dignity even when he was scolded like a child and tried to keep his face expressionless.

Izabel snorted and then extended the tea to him. He had it and all the boys left, Izabel taking a very reluctant Syrus with her.

It was just them, Alexander and Miguel.

Miguel looked at the man.

"Do you know if Sergio made it out safely?" asked Miguel.

"Yes, are you guys-

"No. He is like a brother," said Miguel.

Miguel saw a gash on the man's arm. He caught Alexander's hand and looked at it.

"It's nothing. I was dealing with a gang in the port when I got the alert," said Alexander.

Miguel looked at Alexander who was looking at his hand. He lifted the hand and held it between his arms.

"I didn't ask you or do the formal stuff. A Donna should be given the best proposal- said Alexander and touched the ring.

"Don't touch it," snapped Miguel batting his hand away. Alexander looked at him raising an eyebrow. Miguel glared back challengingly.

Miguel grabbed Alexander's arm and pulled out the leader's ring from his second finger and slid it onto his ring finger.

He looked at Alexander who was looking at him.

"Stay here after today. Or I am sending more guards with you and this time you will know they are there. They won't leave your side," said Alexander.

"Fine fucker," snapped Miguel and sighed and looked around to be sure Syrus' little ear was nowhere near.

"You realise you are the luckiest person on earth, having got a yes from me," said Miguel pulling Alexander by his collar.

Alexander smirked.

Alexander kissed Miguel who kissed back gripping the man tight. Miguel groaned when the man let go of his lips and nipped down his neck. They looked at each other. Miguel ran his hand through Alexander's beard not letting go of him. They just looked at each other.

"You are mine," said Miguel, playing with the beard.

"All yours Miguel," said Alexander, his arm curling around Miguel firmer.

"You need rest," said Alexander and made him lay back. Miguel just glared at him, this time playfully.

"Bring Syrus back when he is done with breakfast and ask the boys to visit me when they are free," said Miguel.

Alexander snorted but nodded.

Miguel watched as Alexander left. Only then did he let the blush blooming on his face show. He pressed his face into a pillow, hiding his goofy smile.

___________

Syrus came running in.

"Mig, I am back," he said and climbed on the bed.

He smiled as he took Mig in his arms. Alexander stood near the door.

"Come in," said Miguel, rolling his eyes.

Alexander walked in.

"Were you born in a suit? " asked Miguel snidely before looking at Syrus.

"See, Syre, we have something to tell you baby. Your father and I," said Miguel.

Alexander looked at Miguel.

"What? You are his father, aren't you?" asked Miguel, taking no bullshit.

Alexander did not say anything.

"So baby, what we wanted to say was, would you like it if I got married to your Father?" asked Miguel.

"Married?" asked Syrus a cute frown on his face. He just wanted to hug and kiss the kid and keep him wrapped up in fluffy blankets.

"Yes, you know, like Dora's mom and dad," said Miguel.

"So you will be my mom?" asked Syrus, cuddling closer to Miguel and settling Don against Miguel too.

"No baby. I am a man right? Men can't be called mom," said Miguel.

"Men are called dad," said Alexander.

"So, Mig will be my dad?" asked Syrus is awe, letting go of Don and looking at them earnestly.

"Would you rather have a mom?" asked Miguel, half worried, half joking.

"NO. I want only you Mig," said Syrus throwing himself at Miguel who hugged him tight.

"So if that's the case, I will be your dad," said Miguel.

Syrus squealed.

"I can call you dad?" asked Syrus.

"You definitely can," said Miguel, trying to stop his tears vehemently.

"Dad," smiled Syrus looking at him and pecked him on his chin and lips and nose, and everywhere he can reach.

"Mig mine," said Syrus beaming.

Syrus looked at Alexander.

"Don wants a hug," said Syrus and extended his stuffed toy. Miguel waited to see what Alexander would do.

Alexander extended his hand and took Syrus in his arms and hugged him tight. Syrus looked too shocked to say anything. He peeked a look at Miguel who smiled.

Syrus closed his eyes tight and brought his arms around Alexander's neck.

_________

Alexander can never explain the joy when he is called Syrus's father. He looked at Miguel who just laid back on the bed and raised an eyebrow at him.

__________

I have added a picture of Syrus