Uncle Pappey

Alexander stood up and walked over. Miguel just looked at him from where he was earlier, not moving an inch.

"Welcome," said Alexander.

Mikhael nodded as they shook hands.

"Syree, meet your uncle," said Miguel lifting Syrus from floor then. It was then that Mikhael noticed the little boy sitring on the floor drawing.

Mikhael was take aback.

"Uncle?" he mouthed to Alexander raised an eyebrow.

"Uncle?" asked the boy.

"He is my older brother," said Miguel.

The boy smiled and ran forward.

"I am Syrus Alexander Almaraz," said the boy with a lisp.

"I see. Hello Junior," said Mikhael.

The boy smiled at him and ran back to Miguel who took him back in his arms.

"Mig-

"Papey, I don't want to talk now," said Miguel and glared at him.

"Jules baby, show him his room," said Miguel.

Jules nodded.

"Can I also show the room to Uncle Pappey," asked Syrus to Miguel who nodded surprised.

Mikhael was looking at the kid who ran to them and held onto a smiling Jules's hand and together they both led him upstairs.

"He has specifically set the room for you all by himself with a little assistance from us according to your preferences," said Jules

Mikhael nodded looking at the room.

He then looked at them both only to see Syrus and Jules, the boy in Jules's arms.

"Give your uncle a kiss," said Jules.

Mikhael was taken aback when the little hands reached for him shyly and peppered him with a lot of kisses on his face and beamed at him.

Mikhael couldn't help but give him a small smile. Jules smiled and turned with the kid and left.

__________

"You could have said something to him," said Jules, poking at Miguel who just scoffed.

"He can stew a bit," said Miguel.

Later Miguel went up to see Mikhael who was sitting laying on his bed. He kicked the man's leg away and climbed onto the bed. Mikhail snorted when his phone was thrown away to the sofa. He curled up around Mikhail who placed an arm around him and ran it through his hair.

"You like Alexander?" asked Mikhail.

"Yes, he is - he needs me and I need him," said Miguel.

"People don't get married for needing each other," said Mikhail.

"I want him okay, I want him all for myself, okay," scowled Miguel looking up, rolling on top of his brother to suffocate him like how  he used to do it as a kid when irritated.

"Do leave him alive, " snorted Jules from the door. Miguel just snorted but laid across his brother, his back to the man to make sure that his bones hit him in the right places.

Jules rolled his eyes.

"And I thought I was childish, here I have brought tea and snacks for him. He did not have anything after he got here," said Jules and placed the food on the table.

"My baby, he likes feeding everyone," said Miguel sitting up and ruffling Jules's hair.

"Have it," said Miguel looking at Mikhail who sat up. Both Miguel and Jules waited as Mikhail had the tea.

_________

Miguel saw Alexander helping Ezra with his suit. Ezra has a date. Alexander had been very reluctant. Miguel had shouted some sense into him.

"Is my boy ready for his date?" asked Miguel taking the cuff links he brought for the kid. He fixed the cuffs links and dropped a kiss on his forehead.

"If anything seems fishy, call me. Don't go anywhere with him," said Alexander.

Miguel looked at him and gave him an exasperated look.

"Do kiss him back if he does. But if he places a hand on your butt first, kick him in the nuts?" said Miguel.

Ezra smirked.

"Sure thing," and he left blowing a kiss to them.

Alexander looked at Miguel who just sighed and stepped closer and kissed the man, distracting him from worrying. There were atleast 70 guards in place without the rat even near to it.
Ezra would be fine.

Alexander sighed into the kiss and held him closer. Miguel smiled into the kiss and pecked on Alexander's lips before moving away.

"You don't have to run around. They are grown up boys capable of taking their own life decisions and with the impenetrable security around them. Don't smother them," said Miguel.

Alexander just looked away. Miguel placed an arm around the man and led him to the security control room.

"Anyways, we are here watching him," said Miguel  pointing to the systems. It was true. Since they didn't want to intrude too much into his privacy, instead of camera, they used GPS and a sensor.

They will be warned of any weapon withing 100 metres of him.

____________

"Creeps," said Mikhail walking in to the security room and having watched what them two were doing.

"Hahaha, pot kettle," said Miguel giving him a glare.

"Do tell me," said Alexander.

"He set a camera and 70 guards on me for my first date after which I left England. He is that unbearable," said Miguel.

"You would have found another reason to leave," said Mikhail cooly.

"Definitely," smirked Miguel.

"Do I need to worry?" asked Alexander.

"Not unless you leave me alone at an orphanage," said Miguel.

"Okay, I don't have to worry then," said Alexander.

Mikhail looked at Miguel.

"You very well know we both would have died on the streets if I stayed. I left not just for me. You know taking you would have only slowed me down then. I came back as soon as I could afford feeding two," said Mikhail.

Miguel just pushed him and stormed off.

Mikhail just stood there.

Alexander looked at him.

He placed a hand in Mikhail's shoulder and gave a squeeze.

"He is just grouchy, don't mind him," said Jules and grabbed Mikhail's hand and led him out.

"Come on, I have made something special for you because Donna said you like it," said Jules.

Jules made him sit at the table and served him dinner. Mikhail was silent as he ate.

"He is just sad you know," said Jules.

"I know," said Mikhail. He couldn't believe he was discussing this with a guy he has known for only one day. But the food was good and Miguel cares about him, so naturally he does too.

He looked on as Jules kept talking non stop.

Pic : Ezra - Will Payne