Two Months Later

The PM was mourning the unfortunate accident that befell her son. He was in the ICU and the news coming day after day about him were nothing that would make people pray for his long life.

Andrew snorted seeing the news. He looked at Ezra. Ezra's stomach was showing. At five months, he looked so cute. Andrew can now walk on crutches. He was sitting in the hall.

He saw Miguel glaring down Alexander from leaving for a meeting just before dinner.
"There is nothing in this world that cannot wait till morning. All our people are in here," said Miguel. Syrus was giving him the puppy dog eyes, having climbed up the dining table and now leaning onto Alexander.

"Fine, fine, you both are a formidable team, persuasive too," said Alexander shedding his coat.

"Well, only to you, because we like having you around alive," said Miguel and dropped a kiss on Alexander's face and handed over Syrus to him.

Alexander sighed. Miguel has figured a new tactic too. Giving Syrus in his arms would essentially arrest him to the house. Honestly, he did not mind. He went behind Miguel and lifted his pressed a kiss to his hair from behind and went back to sit in the hall.

Miguel was called for national duty. He had to go in to be part of the national team. But that was still a month away. And would only be two weeks away from his family. But he was dreading it.

-------------

Jules shook Mikhael awake. The man had been on a business trip. He was asleep as soon as he reached home and gave him a fond kiss and running his hand over Jules to make sure that he was fine.

Mikhael stirred. He pulled Jules into his arm and pressed his face onto Jules's shoulder.

"You really need to get up for dinner. Or Donna is going to kill us both. He says I give you a lot of leeway," said Jules.

Mikhael scowled.

"I was away from home for the past two days. I deserve some time on my bed," said Mikhael.

"Makes me wonder what you were doing awake. Hope you were not entertaining anyone or was otherwise engaged," said Jules, narrowing his eyes.

Mikhael snorted.

"I was putting away work for so long than I should have. I was up looking at files. Are you jealous?" asked Mikhael.

Jules scowled.

"Maybe. I am," said Jules.

Mikhael smiled into Jules's arms. He opened his eyes and pulled Jules beneath him.

"I missed you," said Mikhael.

Jules smiled running a hand through Mikhael's hair.

Mikhael smiled. They kissed. Jules moaned as Mikhael kissed him. The man's moustache brushed against his skin and he loved it.

"Laila said we would make beautiful babies. Blonde and tanned," said Jules between the kisses. Laila is Jules's friend.

"She is right. And I think she is our biggest Fangirl," said Mikhael.

"She is," smiled Jules.

Mikhael nipped on his lips.

"Do you want to have babies now?" asked Mikhael.

"I wouldn't mind. Maybe after the Ezra-Andrew Jr is here," said Jules.

Mikhael just looked at him.

"What?" asked Jules scowling.

"I never thought I would meet someone who would want to make a family with me," said Mikhael.

Jules rolled his eyes and swatted on his head.

"For the richest asshole in Spain, your self esteem leaves something to be desired. You my idiot, deserves everything," said Jules, running his hand lovingly through Mikhael's moustache, playing with it.

"You have a fetish," said Mikhael.

Jules laughed. "I love your moustache," he said.

Mikhael just laughed heartily.

------------------

Ezra looked at Andrew who was struggling to walk because of injuries on his leg. He caught the man and held him as he helped him to the sofa.

"You don't have to stress yourself so much. No one is forcing you to get well fast. Take the time and heal properly," said Ezra rebukingly.

Andrew looked at Ezra.

"I want to be well by the time you will need me," said Andrew.

Ezra looked at him.

"You don't have to repent like that," said Ezra.

Andrew sighed.

"I - I want to be there for you. It's not repenting. It's my need to take care of you and our- our baby," said Andrew.

Ezra looked at him.

"Okay"

----------------------

Miguel clutched Alexander's hair tightly. They were in their room. Syrus decided he needed a sleep over with his uncles thus leaving his parents on their own.

Miguel smiled as Alexander left a mark on his skin. "My vampire," smirked Miguel.

"I have decided that we are going to Spain as family. We are not staying in Italy when you are going to play for the national team," said Alexander.

Miguel smiled.

"We can stay at our old house," said Miguel referring to himself and Mikhael.

"Mikhael said that," said Alexander.

"So, mom said whenever we are ready to get married, things are set," said Miguel.

Alexander smiled.

"How about next week? Before we leave for Spain?" asked Alexander.

Miguel looked at him.

"Are you serious?" asked Miguel.

Alexander nodded.

Miguel hugged him.

"Okay, we are going to have a mad week," said Miguel.

----------------

Miguel picked up his cute ring bearer from the clutches of his uncles who were all asleep. Miguel pressed a kiss on both Athen and Juan's forehead before he left with his youngest.

"Dad," mumbled Syrus as they were on their way. Alexander shifted in bed when he laid down Syrus.

"Ah, my prince is here," said Alexander.

Syrus' leg poked on his stomach making him roll his eyes.

"And his limps might just do what enemies couldn't do," said Alexander looking at his son fondly.

"Whazzat father," asked Syrus cuddling close to Alexander sleepily.

"Killing me," said Alexander.

"You are silly father," said Syrus tucking his head close to Alexander's neck.

Miguel laughed making the man give him a playful glare.

------------------

The wedding day was one of the most busiest days in the lives of all Almaraz's and Endrizzi's.
Mikhael walked Miguel down the aisle. Izabelle walked Alexander. The brothers were equally split between them as groomsmen. And the ring bearer was the cutest person to walk the earth.

Alexander looked at Miguel who blushed and looked down as they said 'I Do'.

--------------------