the illusion of separation(Runaan x half princess reader(elf dragon human mix)

A/N :This story has been brought to you by Marvel1Maiden, shall we begin reading? Very well, as this is one quite unique request. Also this may contain spoilers from season 2, so if you can read at your own risk.
3rd pov
Y/n happens to be a princess of Katolis, as a half drelf though, it gets a bit complicated for everyone to recognize she is out of the oordinary, this is because she has three different kinds of forums thanks to her magical heritage. Her mother was the long lost sister of Queen Sarai and Amaya, while her father happened to be a drelf, a Dragon and an elf mixed together. It was rather unfortunate when y/n's mother passed away, Sarai took her under her wing and let her be apart of the royal family, hence her princess title, but this was several years before thunder ended her life. Now as an adult, she actually can tell that Viren was hiding several things. She met an elf in his secret dungeons named Runaan, when she saw him for the first time her elf markings glowed for the first time, and so did his. it has been two weeks since she saw runaan, who for some odd reason dissapeared, the room now had a mirror but Y/n was never interested in that. Today Y/n is searching for Runaan through Viren's secret rooms, but what ever happened next would surprise you all.
Y/n's pov
I know now that Viren has been arrested and the guards have freed commander gren, but since then they had since left the room alone. so sneaking in was no longer a concern for me. "Viren did something to my dear freind, I know it. " I said as I went down into the secret halls. I turned to the spiral staircase to reveal my elven self once again, I then started to search the shelves. I saw elf horns, skills and magical creatures that I am pretty sure were dead now. I winced at the dust that covered each of the glass windows that shielded them from the room. But as I was searching I saw many things ranging from black candles, to the rainbow colored ones, snake toungues to lizard tails, and the dust of assassins to the chains that hung on the wall. I kept overarching the shelves but only to find nothing of his essence, I then went back to the room with the mirror, and I looked around on the ground. Eventually I searched long enough to find a singular strand of his beautiful white hair. "Runaan..... Where did Viren put you?" I said out loud in a whisper as if I were in a church. But then I looked in the desk he had in there and lo and behold, there was a bag of coins.my marks Began to blow once I began to take a coin out when I saw faces moving from it, I quickly dropped it on the ground but then began to search hard for Runaan face in the coins, eventually I found him, but he was bothersome in distress. I began to look for some way to liberate him from the coin as soon as possible. "Runaan, don't worry, I will find a way to release you." I said as I then looked upon the primal magic books on the shelves, I went to moon magic, nothing, sun, nada, sky, how would it work? It wouldnt... Earth, it only shows you can bend the coin a tad but but nothing on releasing him, star magic, how would that help you can only make the coin aglow with it, ocean magic wouldn't help at all, seeing this isn't ice you can melt... I found nothing on how to reverse dark magic spells but then I thought to look in the dark magic spells section, and found out how to release him, even though I would never want to do it, I said the incantation to release him from the coin, " Desaeler eb lous siht tel. " after incantation, I felt a slight harm on my ankle. wincing at it I then closed my eyes long enough before I heard Runaans breathing again, when I looked my eyes wouldn't have a dark look in them but returned to normal. I saw Runaan in chains. "Runaan." I said. " Y/n? " he said in a worried voice. I then started to get a few keys and unlocked a few of his chains as they were all wrapped around him. "Y/n, I am a terrible, terrible assasin, I showed fear." He said as I eventually saw his arm now the most purple you could have ever seen. I then started to try to back at it with a knife made from my baby teeth, but I also tried to bite it off as well at it, and surprisingly it released. Runaan then looked at me in shock. " HOW?! " He was in awe and surprise at this point. "I don't know, I thought that maybe hacking through it by teeth would do it. I saw your arm was just a few more days till it goes off fully amputated." He moved his arm but then winced at it as it was still chained as well. I then went to unchain the rest of it. Once he was unchained in full, I then took his number non dead arm and started to take him out of the dungeon. "Runaan, I am so sorry to tell you this, but I used dark magic, I hate it but it was the only way I could release you." I said with some tears forming up. " Y/ n, you are my soul mate, I know that you did what you had to. I also felt a pain in my ankle. " I then looked up into his teal eyes. "You knew?" " yes I did. Have a you thought that I couldn't see outside of the coin? " I then nodded as we went up on the spiral staircase. But once we reached the top, I heard the guards ahead in Viren's office, so we had to go back down the stairs and went into the labyrinth of the secret room. "Y/n, how will we escape? It isn't a full moon, we can't go invisible." I then performed my illusion spell on Runaan to make him look like a human. " that's how. " I said as I also made myself look human once more. And we both escape through the labrynth. " Y/ n, come with me to Xadia, it is obvious that we both don't belong here. " Runaan took my hand with his healthy hand. "I always wanted to go." I responded. He then pulled me into a hug. But while that was happening I then have him a kiss. " I'll come with you. " I responded after he broke the hug. And we took off cause there is only the illusion of separation that can confuse people but the feeling of just being near will set our markings aglow making the illusion dissolve away.