the wild chase of promises(Runaan x fem. moonshadow Half elf)

A/n: yay, I got this done! The requests are now open once again... Kind of just one more update then it will be unlocked, this is brought to you by trashtriestowrite  and once again thank you so much for your patience, I love you all as a person will adore their fans!!!! Now on to the reading.
3rd pov
Y/n was one of those half blooded beings, her mother was a banished yet quite a fierce elven warrior (she decided to not get the markings), and her father was a rebellious human, but he was also an outcast from Duren, so he lived in Katolis for the time being, but in the forest as his lover lives amongst the forest as a she elf that is, y/n grew up with both her parents, she has pinkies half the size of her fathers, and has horns half the size of her mothers, and like so she was unique, she lives with her parents, in a cabin that is cozy and warm. Every weekend, she goes out to the garden for food, while her dad hunts and her mother collects eggs from the wild chickens they have captured in the wilderness. Each of the members of her family do their part in getting materials they need to survive, it isn't always about the survival though that makes y/n love living with her parents, but it is also the fact that they often go hiking and swimming out there in those woods, well today y/n is going off to spend one entire week away from her parents to see if she can manage on her own.
Y/n's pov
I was tree hopping to go over to an area where I know is safe for me to camp without any one freaking out that I am part elf. I never really had any friends, but I get by on my own a lot better than having people crowd me anyways. As I was doing so, I noticed a group of tree hoppers from the corner of my eye, they were kind of interesting looking as they kind of look a lot like my mother, but I shook my mind and decided to focus on finding a camping spot. There was one area but it was too close to the road and humans would most likely notice if someone was camping over there, another one was further from the road, but there is already someone camping there, from what it appears to be, it is human kindred, most likely rangers as their clothes look like, and so that was how I spent the afternoon, tree hopping and searching for a great place to spend my week out here.
------------a few hours later------------
Finally I have found a spot! It isn't where people can easily see me, and it has not been known for camping there but I figured, why the heck not?
So I pitched up my tent, and set up everything inside, ranging from putting the bed together, and making sure I have my books right beside my bed, I owned like three, after all, it is neat that I was able to set up so quickly, I decided to take a walk around the area I am staying at, looking at the beautiful wildlife there was, and even mentally measuring the long strands of shrubbery. But then I heard a noise, *woosh* I look where it went, and followed as stealthily as possible, followed by tree hopping, eventually the elf dropped down from the last tree, and I couldn't believe what I saw, a whole camp full of elves, they looked an awful lot like my mother, except for the variations of skin color and markings. My eyes examined them, but my eyes caught on to the one that was meditating on a stone, he looked so peaceful, and yet kind of strong, I may have stared long enough at him that I wasn't aware that my hand slipped off the branch that I held on to, but thankfully before I can fall out of the tree, I quickly grabbed another with my other hand, but that wasn't without having that very same elf look in my direction. Afraid, I quickly tree hopped a few trees away before I noticed I was being chased after, so I was jumping on tree after tree to save my skin! When I thought I was far enough, I took a breather, and sat in the same tree. I heard a few twigs snap as there was someone below me at the moment, the same elf I was admiring before was looking around before turning around. But then he appeared right behind me and said " clearly you can't hide from me. " I backed away quickly enough that I would have fallen out of the tree, if not for his quick reflexes to catch my hand. He then studied them noticing my half finger " what are you? " he said in a hushed yet gentle voice, enough to make me blush. " You look a lot like my mother, except for masculine, with tattoos and a different skin color than she has. " I said, almost fearing I would regret it when I said it. He then looks at me, his eyes on mine, I just couldn't help but think 'I can literally fall in love with those light teal-blue eyes' he then spoke again with the same tone of voice. " what about your father? " I blushed even harder. " he doesn't look like you... But he loves my mother still. " I answered with my full honesty, 'hey it at least was a start, dear heavens he is cute' I thought. " You are half our blood, from the looks of it, I am not going to lie, half bloods in my imagination did not look so appealing, but you certainly are one, and... " I cut him off. " yes I am a half elf. I guess I could say the same about you minus the fact that you thought my kin would look hideous. " I chuckled after saying, he then chuckled with a blush on his cheeks. " well then, I guess we are even now, but may I trouble you for your name? " " y/n, what about you? " " Runaan, but my, y/n, what a beautiful name for a half elf like you. " I was blushing so hard that he smirked at me when he noticed. " well, how long are you out here? " he said. "A week, just to test if I can survive on my own, I have came of age a few years ago, but I wanted to take care of my parents, they will be fine now, with me leaving them that is." "Interesting. I actually don't have my parents anymore, but I do have a student of who I think as a daughter, and well.... I guess you can say a fellow elf that has a crush on me...but I now see him as a freind... I guess he is that one uncle in this little family I have." I shrugged and responded. " Hey, it's alright. Even if there is no one related, one can still find family. " "such wise words indeed." He then showed his teeth in a grin, " I reckon you have never seen Xadia, have you? " he asked me. " No. " " well, I could tell you about it, I reckon you have heard that Xadia is magical, yes? " I nodded. "Much like this forest, Xadia is full of nature, and that nature is magical, that is practically full of magic and isn't any different than saying every where you see is nature, and it is beautiful." I smiled a bit more. " I can imagine it being so. " the sky was getting darker. " I need to go. Y/n, shall we meet at this tree once more? I would like to get to know you? " I nodded as he gave me his anklet, it was white with a blue moon on it, not ribbon like but something that a mermaid would wear. " to keep my promise. " he said before tree hopping back to his camp, and I went back to mine, only to move it to the meeting tree.