Strange magic (Rayla X fem. human guard reader)

A/n: Hey guys, this request has been brought to you by Nyansound requesting this now onto the story.

3rd pov
Y/n was one of the guards in the kingdom of Katolis, however, she became one due to her father, who was also a guard, but wanted a strong child to follow his blood line, and so from a young age, y/n and her father often trained together, eventually she became a promising (your favorite weapon class type person) that her father presented her to king harrow, that being said, she was put as a guard for the militia of Katolis. Her father is proud of her  for becoming one. But other than that, she likes many other things, such as the famed royal jelly tarts and sight seeing occasionally whenever she is on duty. But this was one of the most unusual duties she has ever came across, mainly, being in the forest...
Y/n's Pov
I was walking along with several other guards, as I led the group, in the mid day Sun across our kingdoms vast forest... King Harrow ordered a small group of guards to help support the boarder and to keep the security of the  5 kingdoms strong... General Amaya had sent a message for troops one week ago, we are one week out, and will need about another 4 days to reach the boarder... "Man I am tired" one of the guards complained. "You will be fine, we travel until the sky starts to darken to night." I told the whiner. The most of the travel had been "are we there yet?" " my feet hurt" and even "when is lunch time?" And as a humble leader I hid my annoyance from the group, as I take my job with pride and seriousness, my father is proud of my decisions to become one of the best guards in the kingdom. I continued to lead the guards, but not before sight seeing As I led. I saw a couple of deer here and there, as well as a small clear field full of butterflies, it gave me a flash back...
Dad and I were training in our yard with plastic swords. 'whack' the wooden weapons sounded as they c!ashed. "Y/n, I thought I trained you better." He said in a joking matter. I was rolling my eyes as he was trying to pin me down. " well that was a mistake. " I said as I actually got the sword by the ribcage. "Ahhh, my own daughter, got me... And I die, die, die... Die" as he took my wooden sword and stuck it in his armpit and later on the ground slightly laughing, as he said the last words he takes his death... But still continued laughing afterwards... "I did it!" I said, hugging my dad after he got up, he hugged back and then said, I reckon your mom has cooked something good. " he said after sniffing the air with a soft smell of mouth watering dinner. " too bad I have guard duty tonight... I would have loved nothing more than to stay after dinner and be here. " "aww" I said. "Keep training y/n and you can be a guard like me, I long to see that." ...
I smiled at the thought, and a guard I did become. All of this while walking closer and closer to the boarder. a while later I finally started to notice the sky has dimmed a little. "Time to stop." I called, almost everyone collapsed . "We still need to set up tents, get back up!" This was basically what every day went like.
Eventually we got the camp set up. The guards asleep by the fire, and I took the first look out. A while later I woke up another and went to sleep.

I woke a bit later, obviously noticing that no one woke me for look out, but what I saw next was horrifying... My fellow guards... they layed lifeless on the ground. Knowing this, I decided to honor their calling as guards, and give them a proper funeral on my own, I dug their graves, covered them in their tent material, and set them where they shall rest. I covered their graves, and with the best stone work I did, I made a grave stone for them as a whole, 'here lies ... Amazing sons and daughters from the kingdom of katolis, rest in piece. ' it was not professional, but at the least noticeable and legable. How I made the gravestone was I used the fallen soldiers daggers to chip the boulder I burried them by. It took all my morning, I mourned for them, as some of them were friends of mine. I loved them as if they were my own siblings, even if they were the hassle of my life. And to remember them, I took either a piece from their armor or some sort of light jewelry to carry them with me. After a good half hour of mourning them, I decided to scavenge the camp, and surely enough I found elvish arrows nearby, the ones that killed my guard squadron were too impaled I couldn't get it out in one piece, but surely this was the work of elves... I looked closer, and it was all clear to me... "Moonshadow Elves" I said in a hushed tone of voice.... 'if they killed everyone, why am I not dead?' I thought to myself, with the moonshadow elves, they guarantee a kill, but why was I alive, my tent wasn't knocked over, nor was it tampered in any way. I collected perishables for the journey but decided to leave my uniform, seeing as it can slow me down, I just wore little armor that I got from my fellow guards and my regular clothes that I wear underneath. I felt like I knew what to tell Amaya, I was the last of my squadron, my belief is that if you add a small bit to your militia, it will be stronger, even if it is one man or a thousand. And so I continued along in my journey for a bit, but something told me to go back, the more I went the stronger this feeling got, and so I followed my instincts and turned around. After a good long distance heading back to katolis, even though I was far from the kingdom, I realized my gut was telling me to do the right choice, up ahead, I saw some being jump from tree to tree. Knowing that my wise decision got me the advantage of stealth, I could follow them, but the bad part was I was at a slower pace and may lose them. So I had to tread quickly and quietly, and as I did so, another flash back came to me...
"I have to leave y/n, the king needs me to look after the kingdom while the people sleep." Dad said to me as their was tears in my eyes " Daddy, I wanted you to stay! " I said, remembering I was 7 at the time. "I am sorry sweetie, I really am, but I need to go, but before I do, I have a job for you." Y/ n's tears came down 3 times slower than it was. "Protect your mom, and the house. Ok sweetie?" Y/n then stopped crying and nodded. Later into the night, y/n made sure her mother was asleep, before sneaking out of the house, dressed in her darkest clothes and quietest boots, she was on the cleared streets, realizing her boots made sound, she decided to test on how she can travel quieter, after a good hour of figuring it out, she then used that method as quick as she could to get to Katolis's orchards, in which she wanted to get a gift for her dad, and being quite a climber, she picked 3 apples and 12 cherries. It was nearly midnight, when y/n got back she was quiet once more, and put the fruit in the basket by her bedside, making that sneaky adventure memorable in her memory...
I traveled light and quick that day, I also found where their camp was, and I am glad that no one noticed me from the elvish camp. Gazing off into the direction of the elves, I counted 6 elves... But one of them I gazed at longer, she has the cutest horns ever and he cutest markings amongst the camp. I also happened to be hiding behind a boulder near by a bush, making for the perfect shelter in a survival situation. I waited until the elves were asleep, before I got out of my hiding place, leaving my belongings there, I sneaked to examine each tent, all of them asleep, and I went to gaze at the she-elf once more. I was blushing really hard, she was stunningly beautiful, my heart pounded as I still looked at her, sleeping so beautifully peacefully. I decided to leave her a note, saying. 'hello beautiful, I would like to talk with you sometime, if there is a chance I can talk to you by the moonberry bushes sometime, I would like to make a peaceful encounter with you. - y/n, p.s. I am a human but I don't wish to harm you, I am saddened that our past has made a war.' And with that, I put the note where I saw her weapons, I carefully took the note and put it nearby her weapons without waking her up, seeing how I found they don't use pillows. And with that I then traveled to a moonberry grove and I slept there right in the open.
I awoke to a woosh nearby me, and I then saw the same beautiful elf. "Hello" she said quietly. "Hi... M-my name is y/n, what is yours?" I slightly stammered. " my name is Rayla, are you the human that lived from the human troop camp a while back? " she asked. "Yes, that is me... I do wonder why your group of elves didn't kill me." Rayla then explained " I was the one that saved you, I haven't taken a life before, and I guess that you caught my eye, while you were asleep and since I was the first in my group to be there, and being sneaky as well, I decided to use magic to hide you. " Rayla admitted to me. "You did" "yes, I should have  been able to do so, for your camp but it was too late, I tried." Rayla then looked away, I took her hand, " thank you, even though my close guard friends are dead, I have to say thank you. " I then gave her a hug, at first she hesitated but then hugged back, "I honestly don't think I can go back, knowing that they expect me and my troops to be there, but I can't, I know they won't be happy, I feel that it's best to be reported as missing or dead." I said afraid after we broke out hug. " then hide, hide yourself in this forest, live in the midst of this forest, I will come back eventually, but you should hide yourself. I know it isn't long since we have met but, I want you to be safe, maybe when the war is over, can join you, but I cant, but I am also thinking of an idea on how I can stay behind. " Rayla then gave me something, a brake of her hair, she gave me one of her two braids. "I will wait for you, and your strange magic."
I saw Rayla once again with Callum and Ezran, but only for a while, Rayla dropped a message while she was running, it was just for me it said "I have found a way to end the war, I may be able to get to you soon my beautiful human being. -Rayla"
A/N: Hey guys I am so sorry I couldn't Finnish this up sooner, school is a thing for me and I have been trying to get that out of the way. But thank you for 1000 reads!!!!!!!!! It makes me super happy to know you all care, anywho I will see you somewhere in the Universe. - the Dragon Of Cosmos"