The Royal Mage (Viren X Fem. Reader)

3rd POV

Y/N was the royal Librarian for King Harrow, Lord Viren, and the tutor for Prince Ezran, in the Kingdom of Katolis, this was a big responcability to make sure that the Prince had a good education, but also she lets people come and go into the royal library, her most popular visitors were Prince Callum and Apprentice Claudia, of whom can navigate the library like the back of their  hands, she also did have a thing for Lord Viren, Ever since Day 1 of her job, Y/N has never seen the man with the dark brown hair until she was given a list of what he needed out of the library, and in a way it slowly grew to the point that she slightly stalks him. Viren's assistant, gave you a list before you turned the corner to get to the library, "thanks Brunhilde" Y/N said, reading the list she dashed to the library in search of these books and files.

3 minutes later-----------

Y/N's POV

I had cached my breath before entering my sanctuary of books, looking back at the list then glancing up, I began my search for the books Viren wanted me to get, the wierd part is that these books were almost always in different corners of the lovely library, I wondered 'why did I get hired for such a job, but then again it needed to be done', I read a few titles out loud, "history of the divine sources, book of spells sun sorce edition, rare specimens and where to find them... ineresting, but still, different areas in the library." I quickly grabbed a basket and made my way to the History section to grab the book of Divine Sources, looking at the cover made me curious as to what was inside, but knowing Viren, he isn't always patient with me, so puting all three volumes inside the basket I managed to make my way to the Science area to look for Rare specimens and where to find them, It seemed like 30 minutes or so to find it, seeing it had became so old with the spine starting to fall off, but I gently put it in my basket "I hate it when these poor books are mistreated and left deserted." i wispered to myself, I did wonder at the same time if Claudia or Callum made their daily visit to the library yet, I decided to quickly scour the areas where they liked to go to the most, I saw that Claudia and Callum werent there, slightly a sigh of relief due to the fact that they sometimes unknowingly leave the books on the floor, but also kind of missing them. "ok then, well Y/N, you are most likely going to be here alone today." I told to myself out loud. I began checking the files of scrolls for the spell book, knowing that magic did turn up in scrolls, I was rather curious after I completed my library search for Viren to look at a few of the scrolls, I was tempted, but my mind stopped me from going into those scrolls, and so I made my way into Viren's study.

Viren's POV

Same time it took Y/N to collect books----------------------

I smelt a stron scent of dust greet me as it always did in my study, Honestly Brunhilde needs to clear my study up from all this dust, as I sneased outloud, "Burnhilde" I called, "yes Lord Viren?" her reply was young and inoccent, "May you please remove the dust from my study?" "yes  Milord" she replied at last while getting out her duster and dusted off the shelves filled with reliques and living creatures behind glass in which I deeply admire. 'seems like they know what its like to be free, I don't have much of a choice, I made a vow to King Harrow to be there at his side for most times, I pullde out yesterdays scroll when I saw a note, I opened it up and it said:

Lord Viren, 

I am here to remind you that the book of Magic, Moon Edition is overdue, Please return it when I give you your next books, 

Y/N, Librarian of Katolis

Reading this note made my heart slightly flutter, I could tell that she fancied me, given her strange anomilic escence that swireled around her,  but as well, I did grab the book of magic Moon edition and set it to a clean corner of the desk for there to retrieve it later, but not before writing a note to her to accompany it, I would like to get to know this Librarian sometime soon, But then my thoughts went back to my study, I was studying how each of the devine sources draw power and how to stop it just to protect our kingdom, but alas so far no luck, "I must find a way to help our king and to uppen the protection of the egg, and to keep that wepon from the elves."I muttered staring at the portrait of his corrination, realizing Brunhilde was gone, I was releaved she didnt hear me mutter, as that would have been embarrasing. but then my thoughts went back towards Y/N, 'she reminded me so much of my now deceased wife, she even had a voice that sounded like hers, but she is different in ways that she wants to help the kingdom, the deceased wife wanted nothing more than to protect me, to the point I find annoyance, unlike her, Y/N has sparked my attention, beautiful, knowlegable, charismatic in ways, my gosh I have feelings for her, just to get to know her would be the best thing to do.', then my mind went back to the task at hand and began making preperations for all the elements combined to make the protection spell that elves will never be able to touch the egg.