the purer of the half(Rayla x half elf fem reader)

A/n this story idea has been brought to you by Starspup2, thank you for the suggestion now on to the story.
3rd pov
Y/n was kind of a mess to begin with, first off, her mother was human and her father was an elf, she grew up without him and now she has to hide her horns and ears every time she enters human environments, and if that wasn't enough, she had no idea that she was half elf, but she didn't give a darn as to her differences, other than the fact that she has half of a normal human pinky, almost looking like a stub, but never the less, she had elf ears and horns half the size of the regular elves, in which her mother always insisted to wear a hood in fear that she would be rejected in the human society. But there was a day where she discovered who she really was.
Y/n's pov
I was just going to travel out to my secret hide away, as today has been stressful on my mother, she needed the house quiet so I decided to let her have her peace, after all, she deserves some time to relax. When I decided I was far enough from the village I live in, I took my hood off revealing my horns and ears, as well as I took my gloves off, my pinkies felt so relieved of being in them all day, hiding them in well in my satchel. As I do travel out to my favorite area in the forest, I heard several wooshes ahead of me. Curious, I walked my quietest and when I went to my hideaway, I find out that several people with white hair have taken it as their own, I was about to head back to my village when *snap* my heart raced as I saw every single one of them came at me with their weapons only to lower them. "You are an elf, I thought by the look of you at first, you looked human." One of them said, the one with the longest hair with the purple stripe tattoos said. " What? No I am not, I am human. " i said in response to the fact. " no, you have pointy ears, and you have horns, you are an elf. " the youngest came out and said pointing out my abnormalities. "These are a birth defect! Nothing about this said I was an elf." The young elf then grabbed my hand and gasped. " what is it now? " I asked, she then said, "a half blood." The eldest then took my hands and tied them up after mocking me out. When I woke up I saw the rest of the elves setting up camp in my secret hideout too! The youngest then said " Runaan she is awake. " so this elf, Runaan walked up to me and examined me. " You are sure a half elf, look at my hand, I have four fingers,and you have an underdeveloped one. " I took a look at his hands and took a look at mine, "impossible!" I exclaimed. The youngest one then said to me. " this means someone of our kin crossed the boarder and helped make you, who do you live with. " I answered. "My mother, she is a kind human, she said I was the most beautiful babe she ever had, and the only one that is." " so your father is an elf, and you are a half elf, well you do look quite cute. " Rayla said after Runaan had then went to what appears to be meditating. I blushed quite hard when she said that. "I am Rayla, what is your name?" " I am y/n, Rayla, what a beautiful name. " she in return blushed. "So how come you out here?" " I was just going out of my village, my mother needed the peace and quiet at home, and this is my favorite place to be, it is peaceful and quiet, also I don't have to deal with wearing a hood and gloves, as I hate wearing them, but my mother insisted when I see other humans, I put them on. I guess I can see why. " Rayla say down in a criss cross applesauce looking at me and was quite interested in what I have to say. She then told her story a tad bit. " I actually was trained by Runaan, he taught me how to use my swords, and he actually raised me. " I then listened to her story. She was really cool from how she does her storytelling as I can tell, and how she acts too!
---------1 hour Later------------
I was still captive by Runaan and the rest of the elves, but then I heard that I was to be released back over to Xadia. As of right now it is winter in Katolis, so Runaan took me and got me in to the world to Xadia, I marveled it in wonder as I have never seen the place before, and along the way, Rayla folllowed, and that whole entire month, we got to know eachother well, we spent almost every day together, and each day I got even more and more attracted to Rayla, I fell in love, and we dated for a short time but I loved her, I have her a braid of my own hair so then she can always have a part of me with her, in case if something goes wrong on her mission, Runaan stayed there in that time making sure that he got the magical items he needed before he headed out seeing as he slightly forgotten to take his magic charm from his boyfreind. When it was the last day she can stay, she and I missed each other goodbye as I know that I am in Xadia waiting for her, just as there is a guy waiting on Xadia for the return of Runaan, I am currently staying won't him, he actually bonded with me real quick, I feel as if he was the father I have never had, and from that point on, I felt like I was an equal in Xadia, like I have finally shown my purer of the half I was made out to be.