Chapter 26: A Sign

The brothers arrived in the Mushroom Kingdom. But instead of entering outside of Peach's Castle, they entered the way they exited; Right above the roof!
"Ahhhhh!" the brothers yelled. They fell through the roof, both if them falling in their faces. They landed right in front of the princess.
"Boys! I just had roof fixed!" Peach scolded.
"Sorry, princess," Mario groaned, getting to his feet.
"We'll fix it up for you," Luigi said. The two brothers quickly grabbed their toolboxes that they left at Peach's Castle whenever the plumbing needed fixed. While the two were plumbers, Mario used to learn about carpentry. So he knew the basics when it came to repair. As the two headed to the of the roof, Luigi noticed something. It was a cloud, shaped like a circle. Only now, it had been split up, by a a awkwardly shaped t!
"Whatcha lookin at, bro?" Mario asked. Luigi motioned towards that specific cloud.
"You think it's up there for a reason?" Mario asked Luigi with a smile.
"Yup. I think it's a message. I think it's like telling us what I said. Our friends may not be here now, but they're there. They're in our hearts," Luigi said, looking at the cloud.
"Couldn't agree with you more, Luigi. I couldn't agree with you more. Now let's get this done. Then we can go home and eat some spaghetti!" Mario said.
"Sounds good!" Luigi laughed. And they got back to work.
The End