Chapter 23: The Final Fight

Once the bombs were destroyed, Palutena appeared before them.
"That was a very wise move. All the worlds have been restored... To an extent," Palutena told the group.
"Well, we'll be able to get the things that were stolen back, don't you worry, Lady Palutena," Pit reassured Palutena.
"The question is, how? It's not like we can just call them up and say 'Yeah, we're coming to take our stuff back.' It doesn't work that way," Shadow spoke up.
"Shadow may be right. I don't see anything for some dark purple world or anything on here," Mario said, switching through different worlds on the device.
"Well, then, there's only one way to do that. WARP!" Palutena said. In that moment, our heroes were once again blinded by the bright light. When the light finally faded, they were surrounded... By an army. Full of villains, who had Pokeballs on hand.
"We're trapped!" Ash said.
"Not on my watch!" Luigi said boldly.
"Wow, the first time I've heard you talk like that, Green 'Stache," Bowser cackled, being part of the group.
"Well, only one way out of this," Luigi said. He quickly grabbed a Rock Mushroom. He transformed into Rock Luigi.
"Uh oh. Get out of the way!" Bowser ordered, but by then it was too late. Luigi had turned into a giant rock, rolling his way towards the group. He clobbered a small part of the group, but it was still an opening.
"You guys take care of them. I'm going after Master Hand!" Luigi commanded.
"Okay, guys, take two of these!" Mario ordered, dropping double cherries. Everyone took two as Mario said, and cloned themselves two more times. While there were a lot of opponents in the area, they couldn't out match sixty opponents. Especially with three Foxes, Falcos, Sonics, and Shadows. The sixty wiped out opponents like Bowser, Bowser Jr., the Koopalings, Ganondorf, Dr. Eggman, Eggman's badniks, Meta Knight, King Dedede, some of Dr. Wily's creations, and many more. Eventually,all the villains were wiped out. The clones disappeared, turning sixty fighters, back down to twenty. Mario had an idea. He grabbed the Star Rod. He held it up.
"Star Rod! My wish is to send all these villains back to their worlds, as well as the artifacts and other things they've stolen. However, one of those things, Pikachu, which I wish for you to bring back to Ash!" Mario commanded. Eventually, the deed was done. Everything, such as the golden bananas, the Super Happy Tree, the Crystal Stars, and even some of the people they'd kidnapped, such as Peach, Tails, and all the Pokemon they'd captured.. Pikachu eventually came running to Ash, and there was a reunion between Pokemon and Pokemon trainer. But there was no time!
"Let's catch up with Luigi and help him!" Mario said. Our heroes as fast as possible, eventually catching up with Luigi.
"How'd it go?" Luigi asked, as our heroes ran as fast as possible.
"Everything is wiped out. All of Master Hand's cronies are beat, and sent back to their respective worlds. Also, all artifacts stolen, people kidnapped, and Pokemon captured, have been returned," Mario reported.
"Excellent! Stop!" Luigi ordered. Our heroes skidded to a stop, and eventually they heard a laughing sound. Eventually, Master Hand appeared.
"Who knew a floating hand could cause so much trouble?" Shadow said with a savage grin.
"So... these are the pests who have foiled with my plans? Hm, twenty is pretty small. I expected better," Master Hand scoffed.
"It doesn't matter anymore! Your army is defeated! You're all alone! This means you're going down!" Luigi yelled towards Master Hand.
"Well, if it isn't the punk who the Smash Ball has chose as a 'vessel.' I again, honestly expected more," Master Hand sneered.
"I'll tell you the truth, I don't know why the Smash Ball picked me. But I know that deep within, I'm going to defeat you! No... WE are going to defeat you! My friends are my real power!" Luigi replied.
"But, what are you going to do without them?" Master Hand asked. With the wave of his hand, he and Master Hand were trapped inside of a force field. Luigi turned to see his friends trapped on the outside! They were banging on the edge, trying to desperately get in!
"What have you done?" Luigi asked. He felt his bravery shrinking.
"It's simply just me and the Smash Ball. And now, for your FINAL DESTINATION!" Master Hand yelled. Then, with a terrible laugh, he and waved his hand. The bright light came back again! Luigi covered his eyes. He felt this would never end.