Chapter 14: Attack of the Primids

Fox and Falco trotted down the path they'd chosen. Fox talked about James Mccloud, the one who'd won the F-Zero Grand Prix.
"He was talking about your father?" asked a surprised Falco.
"No, it turns out. He was an actual human," Fox said sadly.
"Bummer, I guess. That Falcon guy is something, isn't he?" Falco asked.
"Well, he has quite the ego. A lot of his attacking moves come with the name 'Falcon.' He's... quite the person," Fox admitted.
"Certainly seems like it," Falco commented. The two kept walking, keeping small talk in the process. It was then that the woods got darker. While it was nice and sunny from the canopy, it was being blocked. Little did anyone know they were under attack. Yet, at the least.
"Why is it getting it darker? It was dark enough, not being able to get sunlight through the canopy," Falco complained.
"Falco look!" Fox cried. They both looked up. To their surprise, they noticed little purple dots falling from the sky.
"So what, it rains grapes?" Falco said sarcastically.
"I don't think those are grapes," Fox said. After a while, the purple dots were on the ground, surrounding Fox and Falco. They started to clump together. They began forming weird robot-like forms.
"What in the world?" Falco said,in surprise, not much of a question.
"Nope, definitely not grapes, now, huh?" Fox asked.
"F-forget that. I don't think these guys want to make friends," Falco said, ready to fight.
"Okay, let's rock and roll!" Fox said. Falco was right. These creatures were not here for friends. They leaped towards our heroes. Luckily, they were very weak in battle. Fox and Falco wiped them out quick. Little did they know they were part of Master Hand's creation, like R.O.B. These creatures were called Primids.
"Hmm, those creatures were definitely something," Fox said.
"Definitely not very good fighters," Falco commented.
"Well, we need to keep moving. We lost some time with those guys. Stay frosty," Fox ordered. Our heroes kept moving. Little did Fox and Falco know was that the rest of our heroes had been held back by these primids(Except for DK and Diddy, who climbed through the trees. They'd took off in the woods without Mario noticing.). But at this point, it didn't matter. They needed to keep moving