Chapter 8: In the Hand of a Genius

Meanwhile, in a far off dimension of nothingness, an evil floating hand named Master Hand was almost impatiently waiting for the top notch villain crew he had hired. It contained villains such as Bowser, king of the Koopas, Ganondorf, Lord of darkness, Wolf O'Donnell, leader of Star Wolf, and Dr. Eggman, the brilliant scientific genius, with an IQ of 300. He'd sent them out to take prisoners, as well as take other things, telling the doctor to get the seven Chaos Emeralds. Finally. Four portals opened, and the four villains walked out.
"I am hoping you have what I wanted," Master Hand said coldly.
"I have Princess Peach."
"I have Sonic's friend, as well as this capsule full of woodland animals. Unfortunately, The Emeralds were gone before I could take them," said Eggman. Master Hand wasn't happy about this. He hated failure. However, that must have meant that someone else had them. They would need to be taken back. By force.
"I got the elf boy. Pretty fortunate, but unfortunate. No members of Star Fox."
"I have Princess Zelda."
"Well, nice that you got her, at least."
"What are you talking about? I went before you did."
"When I got elf boy here, he shoved her out of the way."
"How is that possible?"
"Hey, don't ask me!"
"ENOUGH!" Master Hand's booming voice got the villains' attention.
"Oh, of course. What shall we do next, my lord?" Ganondorf said with a bow.
"There are trainable monster like creatures in different regions in another world, known as Pokemon," Master Hand said.
"And what about these Pokemans, my lord?" asked Wolf.
"Take these devices. They can be used to catch these creatures. I will send you to each region. Bowser, you will go to Kanto. Wolf, you go to Johto. Dr., you can take care of Sinnoh. I have multiple different new clients in other regions. Ganon,,you stay here with me. Now,GO! We must increase our numbers!" Master Hand ordered. Bowser, Wolf, and Eggman bowed before Master Hand, before disappearing into their portals.
"Do you wish something of me, my lord?" asked Ganondorf.
"There is indeed, Ganon. I need you to send your troops. I already have sent King Koopa's troops back to the Mushroom Kingdom. We are searching for different artifacts. The Chaos Stars. I have also sent Eggman's Badniks out to search in Hyrule for the Ocarina of Time. However. I need your troops of darkness. To look for something else. This," Master Hand ordered. He showed Ganon a picture of a multi colored orb, with a strange looking cross in the middle.
"This is the Smash ball. This is the main artifact I need. You remember why I brought you here."
"Indeed. To release your brother, Crazy Hand, from his dark prison, my Lord."
"Indeed. This Smash ball is the key. However, once this Crazy Hand is freed, these artifacts, such as these Chaos Emeralds, the Chaos Stars, the Ocarina, and everything else. Using these, as well as the Smash ball, will bring my brother and I to the real worlds, which will be destroyed! Have I made myself clear?"
"Yes, my lord. I will send out my troops out immediately," Ganon bowed again, before leaving. Master Hand laughed as he looked at his view of the different worlds.
"BA HA HA HA! This world will be mine!"