16.

edited

"Okay, sit down hyung"

Jimin and Jungkook had noticed the older's odd behaviour and they wanted answers, whenever they tried Yoongi just shrugged and walked away with a slight smirk on his face, Yoongi knew that it pissed them off so they took it into their own hands as soon as he came home.

"Why?"

"You know exactly why" Jimin said as he crossed his arms, standing beside Jungkook.

Yoongi just smiled, it had been two weeks since Hoseok took him out in the middle of the night.

"It's nothing"

The younger boys just glared at him and Yoongi laughed, he laughed. And that shocked the other two so they just looked at him, confused.

"Really?" Jungkook said and he looked over at Jimin.

"It's nothing?" Jimin said, Yoongi was enjoying this too much and the other two were getting annoyed at their hyung's behaviour once again.

"Alright.. me and Hoseok have been getting along"

Jimin and Jungkook just looked at each other quickly with a shared smirk as they turned to face Yoongi again, he knew that look and it wasn't a good one. That's why Yoongi had decided to keep things quiet as much as he could but knowing those two, they would never give up.

"Getting along how..?" That was Jimin and Yoongi hated that tone.

"Did.. something happen between you two? To make you.. get along?"

Jungkook knew he was pushing it and Yoongi just groaned, they were acting like teenagers and he hated it but it was his own fault for keeping them curious for two weeks.

"We may have kissed"

"Kissed!?" They both said as they looked at each other once again, they already knew that Yoongi was into Hoseok, it was quite obvious to everyone around them but knowing Yoongi they thought he would never act on his crush and do something about it.

"..I-Is this a p-prank?" Jungkook stuttered out quietly. Yoongi just glared at the two confused boys with a knowing smirk.

"It isn't?" Jimin asked.

"Why in the world would I lie to you?"

"You know What, don't answer that" Yoongi quickly added.

"So you're serious?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes" Yoongi blushed and that made the two younger boys run towards their hyung, pulling him into a tight hug, which did annoy him but he was happy. They were happy for him.

LmAO YIKES
Y'all I thought I was done with this?? SiKEEE
Don't worry it'll end soon but there is one more thing to be added before I will let y'all live in peace 🤪

Anygays I'm seeing bts in 9 days and I'm hella excited and vERY NERVOUS TOO
This bitch have to go on a plane and I'm teRRIFIED OF THEM SKDKDKKD