1.

edited

Pain. That was all he ever felt, every day. He didn't know how to let it out, he didn't harm himself in a way that it could be seen and he was glad he didn't.
Even though he had the greatest fan base, supportive friends that he could call his own family, he was still depressed. He was a famous rapper and producer and people loved him but they didn't know him.

Yoongi loved to perform, it was his only source of happiness after all, the way his fans cheered for him, sang along to his own songs, he truly loved that and it was the best feeling in world for him. It was all he had and he clung to it so hard.

He knew the fame would end at some point in his life, leaving him with nothing but his friends. No source of happiness. Yoongi hates those thoughts and tried his best to avoid them in the only way he knew, either getting drunk, slamming his piano keys in frustration or he went out and smoked more than he should. That was his secret addiction, he smoked because of his anxiety that came creeping up on him every now and then and sometimes it came way too often that he started to get used to it being there. And being used to something like that made the circle of hell kick in.
He wasn't an alcoholic, even though he drank a lot it wasn't to forget, it was more of a 'avoid it' kind of problem, it might count as it but the boy knew how to handle his alcohol without getting too addicted.

The mint haired boy sighed as he looked up at the clock, 2am it said. He rarely slept when he was in the so called 'zone' while working on his music which annoyed his roommate quite a lot because they never saw him unless they decided to barge into his studio just to force feed him, which usually worked. But most of the times they might as well end up dead.

A soft knock could be heard from his door which caused Yoongi to sigh, he really didn't feel like being bothered but he knew it was for a good cause.
"Come in" he says as he turns around to look at the boy stepping into his room.
"Hyung" that was Jungkook, Yoongi saw him as his own little brother and he loved Jungkook as his own after his parents threw him out during high school so Yoongi decided to take the boy in and he never once regretted it, they grew so close to each other that they were basically inseparable, to this day they still are.

"You should rest" he continued as he walked over to look at what he was working on.
"You should too, don't think that I can't hear you yelling at that game of yours at 4am every other night" Yoongi chuckled as he watched the younger's expression turn into a shocked one.
"I-I don't do that!" He stuttered out as he crossed his arms, pretending to be mad which he failed at miserably.

"What are you working on? New solo songs?" He asked trying to change the subject.
"Yeah, wanna hear?" He smiled and Jungkook nodded his head in excitement which caused the other to chuckle because of his cute behaviour.

Yoongi pressed play and let the song he had worked on for so long play, letting them both feel the emotions through it, Jungkook felt like crying. The song was beautiful, painful but in a good way, painfully beautiful.

Jungkook quickly wiped his tears as he looked at his hyung with sparkling eyes of excitement, he was proud of him, he always were.
"That was beautiful hyung"
Yoongi smiled because Jungkook never lied.
"Thank you"
"What's the name?"

"First Love"