15.

edited

Hoseok and Yoongi got out of the car and he still had no idea why Hoseok had brought him to a small mountain in the middle of the night. All he could see was the stars, nothing else, it was just him and Hoseok. Alone.

"Why are we here?"

"Lay down with me"

Hoseok didn't bother answering Yoongi's question, he saw no point in doing so. He gently intertwined their hands and pulled the boy down with him, a soft smile on his face. He never let go of his hand.

They stayed quiet like that, hands intertwined as they lay side by side looking at the sky full of stars together. It was quiet, but a comfortable silence.

"Even though it's dark.. there is always something that lights it up" Hoseok says quietly as he turns to face Yoongi.

"Huh?"

"The stars, it may be dark out but they are always there to bright up the sky you know"

It was now Yoongi's turn to face Hoseok, he's taking in the words, trying to find a meaning behind them but he can't, he can't because it doesn't make sense to him and he wants it to, but you can't force something.

"Yoongi, it may be a dark time for you, it might be like that for a while but I want you to remember that there will always be something there to light it up for you, it could be anything or anyone, as long as you let it"

Yoongi doesn't speak, he want to cry but he doesn't. Hoseok's words meant a lot to him, they meant the world to him and he wanted the younger to know it, but he was afraid so he just gently squeezed their intertwined hands, and that was enough for Hoseok.

"I want to be that someone, but only if you let me"

Yoongi broke, he let go of their hands as he got closer to the younger, pulling him into a hug. He felt the same. But why? Why did it still scare him.

"Please" was all Yoongi could say as he looked into the other's eyes with a soft smile on his face. He really wanted to kiss Hoseok so he did. He closed the gap between them and softly kissed him, an innocent, gentle kiss. Happiness. Hoseok kissed him back.