7.

edited

Jimin had told them the story of how he met the other dancer and decided to introduce him to them since he had forgotten that Hoseok didn't know any of these people.
"So Hoseok, this is our friend group" Jimin said as he pointed at the other boys.

"Hoseok meet, Jin and Namjoon, the married parents, Taehyung the idiot but also my platonic soulmate and Jungkook my boyfriend"
"Shut up Jimin" Jimin earned a hit from Taehyung and he just giggled.
"And this is Agust D" he pointed at Yoongi who just sighed.

"Call me Yoongi"

The others just stood there with their mouths wide open, Yoongi never revealed his identity to someone that fast, mostly because he didn't trust people with that information. He always wanted to keep his real identity to himself and close people so that he could live in private and be two people in one. He didn't always want to be Agust D the famous rapper and producer, sometimes he just wanted to be Min Yoongi, the boy who just wanted to be lazy and sleep through his days without being bothered, and he could only be that when he was in his safe space at home.

"We met before the Show" Hoseok said, not really understanding the others behaviour since he didn't know them all personally, except for Jimin, but something made him believe that Yoongi's sudden introduction must mean something to the boys and that left the boy curious but he just smiled at them.

The night was passing by slowly and Yoongi felt happy to be around the people who he loved the most, the people who had been there for him since day one, supporting him and now he had finally gotten what he always wanted, the award of his dreams.

"Jimin-ah" Yoongi says and Jimin turned around to look at the older and hummed in response.
"Hoseok-ah, would you.. mind.. to do the.." Yoongi was getting shy, he never really asked for something like this but they seemed to understand and nodded with a smile in return.

"Clear up bitches" Jimin said and everyone laughed as the two boys got ready to redo their simple choreography to his song.

Everyone was staring at them with their mouths wide open, they had seen it before but never so close and it was so beautiful. They moved so perfectly to the beat of the song, even if there were no words to the song the choreography they did spoke for itself. Telling us a story.
Yoongi loved it even more than the first time, he usually hated Jimin for not giving up when it came to his 'scrap' songs but after seeing what they both did to it, he couldn't help but feel loved and appreciated.

He had composed a lot of songs for Jimin in the past when he had competitions and he needed original music, he gladly helped him but this was something else. This was something that Yoongi had hated but the two decided to make it into something so beautiful.

"I really meant what I said hyung" the two had finished and they all cheered for them.

"You may hate it but let us turn it into something beautiful"