Chapter 19

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

"لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله",
(There is none worthy of worship besides Allah, and Muhammad S.A.W is the messenger of Allah)

Alex recited with a beautiful tone. "I became a muslim last Friday, Alhamdulillah", his face shone with nur while he said that. Asmaa squealed and I had a huge smile on my face. Alhamdulillah! My prayers have been accepted.

"Umar and Lukmaan helped me out a lot, just like you guys!",he began his story. "I remembered Umar when he saved you from me that other time and when he kinda was gonna kill me cause he saw me with you, remember, and then you saved me", Umar glared at him. Alex smirked and winked at him. "So I approached these two idiots for help as well, I asked questions and visited the masjid and yeah", he grinned.

Wow! Subhanallah!!! Tears flowed down my cheeks. "Aww Umaira, come here!", Alex smiled softly at me. Since Alex and I have a brother sister relationship I allowed him to pull me in his arms. My face smacked his chest and he squished me. "Alex,...I.... can'tttt......breathe", I chocked out. He let go of me and placed a soft kiss on top of my hijaab. My brother used to do that. I sighed. Alex noticed my change in mood.

"My new name is Ameer now!", he grinned, trying to cheer me up. "Wow, Ma Shaa Allah, such a good choice", Asmaa spoke. I grinned. Asmaa always wanted a man with the name Ameer. Now I can ship her and tease her.

Alex rubbed soothing circles on my hand. "I know that I will never take the place of your brother, but we already have a brother sister relationship, so can I please be your overly protective elder brother?". Alex knew my story and I knew his. "Alex,I mean Ameer, I know that I will never take the place of your lil sister, but we already have a brother sister relationship, so can I please be your annoying, spoilt lil sis?", I answered with amusement. He grabbed me and squished me again. Alex's....wait I mean Ameer's parents and lil sis were also taken away from this earth during the same thunder storm accident.

"I didn't know you had a lil sis, Ameer, and you a brother Umaira?", Umar spoke in surprise. Damn the way he said my name. Shut up, Umaira! Focus I told myself! Our eyes met. The same familiar sadness could be seen in his eyes. Ameer cleared his throat which drew our attention to him. "May I tell him my lil Maira?",Ameer asked in a whisper. I shook my head nodding a yes. We both sat opposite Umar and Lukmaan as Ameer began the story, starting from his.

****

Umar looked shocked and surprised. "Ina lilahi waina illahi rawjioon, May Allah grant them forgiveness and Jannatul firdaus,Ameen", he prayed. We all said "Ameen" in unison.

"My parents also passed away in the same accident, I am the only child", he spoke with sadness. Lukmaan slightly pressed his shoulder, "I'm here for you bro!", his deep voice made Umar smile. "Lukmaan and I have been friends since childhood, his my bro, after the accident I first lived with his family now I live two blocks up", Umar smiled sadly.

"Woah, so us three lost our families in the same accident. Now Allah has brought us together. We can all help and support each other",Ameer was right, we can help each other. We all smiled.

We were all in this together. All five of us. Well except Lukmaan and Asmaa , who , Alhamdulillah, still have their parents, but nonetheless they helped us and still are. Allah brought us together! Subhanallah!! Allah is surely the best of planners!

 Allah brought us together! Subhanallah!! Allah is surely the best of planners!

Thanks for reading!

Please do vote, comment, share and follow!

Keep Smiling
♥️♥️♥️