Chapter 2

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Dedicated to ramblesandwords

Meowww..... "Candyfloss!!!" I picked up the little fuzz ball and hugged it tightly. I once again pulled my cover over me and my fluffy,little,fuzz ball. I wasn't going to ruin my chance of getting some extra sleep.

Meow...meow..."Shhh Candyfloss!" Meow..."Can't you see I'm trying to sleep here?!?" I told my fluffy friend and hugged him tighter. He always wakes me up whether I have classes to go to or not. He even wakes me up for fajr salaah(morning prayer) if I have fallen back asleep after the alarm went off.

He is the only one I have. I bought him a long time ago when I first moved into this area. He was the fluffiest and most cute kitten I had ever seen. When he saw me and I him, he literally ran to me meowing. When I touched him he was so soft like candyfloss. He reminded me a lot of candyfloss. The only problem is his colour. I just have to spray paint him pink or blue and he will be a perfect candyfloss .That's why I decided to name him Candyfloss.

When I just arrived in this area he stayed by my side no matter what. I remember entering our house for the first time. Technically it's not our house really. We pay rent every month so that doesn't really make it our house, does it. Actually I pay the rent and Candyfloss just makes my life easier living here.

I remember having Candyfloss close to my feet when we entered. I smelt the scent of a new beginning and smiled when I saw Candyfloss warming up to the new atmosphere. The house was great. It has a small kitchen, enough for me and Candyfloss and a backyard with blossoming flowers which were all crushed by Candyfloss. My bedroom is upstairs and is white with an adjoining bathroom. There is an extra bedroom which we hardly use. Another bathroom and a lounge is downstairs.

The attic is really creepy so me and Candyfloss avoid ever going there unless we really have to.

Our neighbors are really friendly. Uncle Umar owns the house we rent and he is also our neighbor. Him and his wife, Aunty Khadijah, and their cute,little children have been really helpful since we have moved in. They have two children. The first born is Ebrahim who is 8 years old,cute and really funny. He always makes me laugh. The second born is Ali who is soo chubby that when I first saw him I literally squished him. He is only 1 years old and very smart.

Yawning tiredly I told my brain to stop thinking and go to sleep. I held Candyfloss closer and stroked his fur like candyfloss, as I slipped into a soft, sweet slumber promising me sweet candyfloss dreams.

We both fell asleep snuggled together.

Thanks for reading!

Please do vote, comment, share and follow!

Keep Smiling
♥️♥️♥️