✧ 29 ✧

my brain is all over the place, sorry guys. im in my second last year of school and it's being a pain already.

shorter chapter.

word count: 1098

✧✧✧

Jungwoo took Mark into his room 20 minutes ago. It's been quiet ever since, mainly because Mark was asleep on Jungwoo's bed as Jungwoo sat on the floor doing homework. He felt extremely awkward and uncomfortable with Mark there, but he wanted to help him, because Jungwoo knew the struggle of being.. Himself. He knew the struggle of being gay, liking who he likes. The male who was on his bed was the cause of most of his pain, but he was also desperate for help. Because Mark was gay, just like Jungwoo.

"-woo?" Jungwoo only heard the end of his name pronounced. He quickly turned back to see Mark with half open eyes, a hand in his hair, pushing it back and moving it around.

"H-Hm? What is it?" Jungwoo asked, turning his body around to him more.

"Thanks for letting me sleep." Mark sighed, slowly pushing his body up so he sat on the bed. "I stupidly stayed up all last night."

The older male nodded. He clicked save on his work before closing his laptop, placing it aside as he looked at Mark. The male's eyes were puffy from crying and he looked so so exhausted. "Is there anything you wanna talk about?" Jungwoo asked softly, pulling his sleeves over his hands.

Mark hummed, looking around and blinking a few times before he looked back at Jungwoo. "How's you and Lucas?" He asked. It was honestly something Jungwoo didn't expect. The male straightened his back, looking to the side as he hummed. "Ok, I guess." He replied shortly. Mark nodded. He looked at Jungwoo with questioning his eyes, his hands crossing over his lap. "Are you guys a couple?"

"I- no... Sadly, no." Jungwoo looked back at him, showing a shy small smile. "But I'd love if we were."

"So, you do like him?"

"Mhm, a lot. I really like him. I daydream about him all the time." He giggled but quickly pushed his lips together, hiding his cuteness that already wasn't very hidden.

"That's good." Mark nodded, a slight chuckle, like a puff of air, coming from his mouth. He was quiet for a second, humming then looking down. "Jungwoo?"

"Yes?"

"I know.. I know you're into Lucas and I've been a dick-ass to you before-"

"Yeah-"

"but.. Could I kiss you?"

Jungwoo's eyes widened and his fingers dug into his sweater paws. "K-Kiss me?" He stuttered, looking at Mark with red cheeks. Mark only nodded, his face blank yet sad. "Um, why do you want to kiss me?"

Mark sighed. "I just want to make sure that I'm gay, I guess." He shrugged. "I mean.. I've kissed tons of girls, but it wasn't really pleasant.. I just want to see if it's different with a guy. Maybe there'll be something different. Maybe I won't regret every second of it... It can only be a peck."

Jungwoo gulped quietly. He looked at Mark, scanning his face, trying to find any clue that this might've been a sick prank. However, he only saw Mark biting his lip and nervously tapping on his thigh. It took Jungwoo a few seconds to decide.

"Sure, I guess." He shrugged. He only decided to because of how distraught Mark was, there'd be no way he faked it, but Jungwoo was still nervous, and so was Mark. The younger male nodded, hesitantly getting off the bed and sitting next to Jungwoo on the floor. Everything felt awkward, especially because of their past together. Yet, it didn't stop Mark as he inhaled and put on his usual confident act he had with all the girls he hooked up with, for Taeyong. Mark looked at Jungwoo, sliding his hand around to cup his furthest cheek, gently guiding his head to the side so they looked at it. Mark was ready to lean in, but he suddenly stopped as he looked at Jungwoo. His soft features– his eyes, his lips, his nose, his cheeks– were all somehow messing with Mark's brain. Being that close with him made him want to back away and hide in the closet again, but he couldn't. His stomach felt odd, but it wasn't any butterflies, it was like anxiety. What happened to his smooth, cool old self?

"Mark?" Jungwoo spoke, placing his hand on top of the said male's. "Do you want me to do it? You seem.. nervous."

Mark gulped and put his hand down. "I don't understand why I am." He said.

Jungwoo sighed and shook his head a little. "Because you probably do like boys. B-But, here, let's test it." Jungwoo knew he'd have to do it eventually, so he swiftly leant over, placing his lips on top of Mark's own lips. It didn't feel bad but it didn't feel good, it was just neutral with a bit of awkwardness to Jungwoo. He did it to help, he had his own prince charming waiting for him anyway.

For Mark, it was terrifying. He hadn't kissed a boy before but it felt nice, and he was terrified of it. The small peck turned into a longer one as Mark finally closed his eyes and turned his hand into a loose fist, finally relaxing himself until Jungwoo pulled away. Jungwoo was full flustered, his cheeks were red, and Mark couldn't help but chuckle. "You're a shit kisser." He said with a smile, breaking the anxious amd awkward tension.

Jungwoo gasped and smacked Mark's chest. "You dickhead." He said, shaking his head and leaning back on the bed. "You're not that good yourself, you know?"

"That's cause I'm better with tongue." Mark stuck out his tongue, wiggling it around and mumbling as he moved closer to Jungwoo, making the older yell a little and push away his chest.

"Mark! Ew!" Jungwoo whined, pouting but suddenly yelling as Mark somehow got too close to him. "I'll spit on you!!" Jungwoo yelled, in defence pushing back Mark as much as he could.

Mark laughed and looked at the older male, jokingly puckering his lips at him. "Cmon, Jungwoo, i want another kiss~" He jokingly cooed before he started making out with the air in a gross way.

"Ugh! No!" Jungwoo said, standing up and pressing his palm against Mark's forehead. "You got you're one kiss and that's all. All the rest are saved for Lucas."

"Oh? You want me to save my kisses for Lucas?"

"What– No!!" Jungwoo groaned.