✧ 13 ✧

so i found a korean school timetable (above) and thats what im basing this school's timetable off of too
also idk what those numbers during the periods mean

and the writing stuff is fucking up again great :)

word count: 2,055

✧✧✧

Jungwoo got through that class surprisingly easily, even if he was alone, feeling abandoned by Kun, scared he'll get attacked, and very insecure and fragile.. Ok, maybe it wasn't that easy, but considering he had to go through all that and got his work done, it was easy enough. The younger was heading to his next and final class, but once he reached the door he felt a heavy feeling in his chest. He forgot: he had history, meaning he was in a class with the three people he despised the most. He took a deep breath as he entered, his hand slightly gripping to the door while doing so as if his body was begging to not go.

Jungwoo's legs felt extra heavy as he walked to his seat. He looked around. Thankfully, no eyes were on him. Yet, at least. And he didn't see the three snakes... Yet.

Jungwoo heaved a heavy sigh as he sat down, placing his books on the table in front of him. He wasn't there for the past days so he couldn't start on the work. He couldn't do anything but sit there and twiddle his thumbs. Until, he heard some snickering as the door opened. His heart dropped and he sunk into his seat. Sadly, those snickers were so familiar to him that he didn't need to check it was.

Taeyong entered the classroom first with an interesting outfit. It was like he was trying to dress up but he also didn't care at the same time. He wore tight black jeans that showed off his crotch too much, a muscle shirt that had "apocalypse" written on it in a basket ball jersey way, a black hat with chains on it, and some other shitty chains around his neck.

Mark was next to him, wearing black jeans too but it didn't show anything off, a long black shirt, and a camouflage jacket. He had a fake ass smirk on his face, as always.

Lucas was behind them both, but not at the back. He was quiet and seemed not interested as he was on his phone, so maybe that's why he was downgraded. He wore blue jeans (that was a change), a black shirt, and a black jean shirt with some white fluffy stuff on the inside of it.

Jungwoo nervously tapped his fingers on the desk, but he couldn't help himself as he looked over at the rats. They all headed to their seats, not noticing anyone but themselves. It made Jungwoo a little confident that he'd be left alone for a while, until he accidentally tapped his nail too hard onto the table and let out a small yell as his nail was pushed back. He quickly lifted his hand and shook it as if it'd help.

The small male heard voices stop so he slowly looked over, but he wished he didn't. Everyone was staring, not saying anything or whispering to the person next to him. Just staring.

Jungwoo's breath hitched and his hand lowered. "I-I'm sorry.." He said quietly, looking down to his desk.

As expected, whispers began which only cause Jungwoo to feel more weight on his chest. There was so much pressure as he heard whispers and soon chuckles and giggles. Jungwoo placed his arms on the desk in front of him before placing his head on his arms. It wasn't good as he started breathing heavy and he was also shortening the air supply. He suddenly felt something kinda soft hit his head, making him flinch to sit up. A scrunched up piece of paper was on his desk so he looked around, seeing most eyes on him. Taeyong had a large smirk on his face which immediately made Jungwoo tear up.