✧ 27 ✧

so there's obviously something happening with mark, and yall know it. in the next chapter, all will be revealed~
but first, any guesses or theorys?

word count: 1210

✧ ✧ ✧

The rest of the party went well, extremely well. Jungwoo and his little crew were left alone, only Johnny came to them once to talk to Lucas but he was very friendly to the others, he even gave Jungwoo a hug. It was very comforting to him.

Later on, they moved into a spare room and continued to chat. They played games like never have i ever and two truths and one lie, but they didn't play truth or dare because Lucas knew it'd get out of hands. And Donghyuck knew too, since he would've been the one to start it. He was definitely the type of friend that'd make you kiss your crush.

"7 minutes in heaven!" Donghyuck suddenly yelled, standing from his seat then pointing at Jungwoo. "You and Lucas!"

"What- Donghyuck, no!" Jungwoo said, grabbing the youngest male in the room by his arm and tugging him down.

Donghyuck groaned and crossed his arms as everyone else, but Jungwoo, chuckled at him.

One time an unknown guy and girl walked into the room, their hands not keeping to themselves, but soon got shooed out by everyone else. It was obvious what they were trying to do. Jungwoo rolled his eyes once they left, looking over at Lucas before he leaned his head on his shoulder and pouted. The younger's arm wrapped around his waist as he continued to talk with Kun, joking around about something. Whatever it was, Jungwoo didn't care, he was just concerntrating on how nice it felt to be in Lucas's arms again. He brought his finger up to his mouth, leaving it in a slight curve as he softly bit the side of it. His eyes scanned around the room, looking at everyone there then at different places of the room. He only just realized it was Johnny's room. It was very bare, something surprising. But Jungwoo's eyes slowly kept looking around and soon enough he couldn't concertrate anymore. His waist squirmed around and he ended up turning his face into Lucas's shoulder.

"Jungwoo?" Lucas asked, looking down at the smaller male who seemed to be whining and squirming around.

"Lucaaas.. I can't hecking concerntrate and everything is not.. Not going in my brain." Jungwoo huffed, quickly swinging his arm around Lucas's other shoulder.

Lucas's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He looked around at the other three males, and one of them seemed to keep his gaze away. "Donghyuck? What did you do?" Lucas asked, moving his hand up and down the older males back.

"I- Nothing.."

"Nobody is buying your bull, Donghyuck." Doyoung quickly said.

"Ugh, fine!" Donghyuck pouted as he looked at Jungwoo attempting to get closer to Lucas. "I thought Jungwoo would open up more with some alcohol so when Lucas went to the bathroom I gave Jungwoo some.. Ok, all of my drink and now he's a little bit drunk.. Kind of."

Kun and Doyoung shook their heads while Lucas chuckled, looking down at Jungwoo who was now biting his shirt. "Has he been drunk before?" He asked the others.

"Nope, only tried a shot before and he hated it." Kun said.

"He wasn't even drunk at your party." Donghyuck added.

"Drunk?!" Jungwoo suddenly looked up, looking at Lucas with the most over dramatic pout he's ever seen. "I'm drunk, Lulu?"

Lucas ended up smiling more than he ever had before. 'Lulu' was the cutest nickname he'd been called. Lucas hummed as he ran his fingers through the males hair, "maybe a little, Woowoo." He watched as Jungwoo nodded and fell back on the bed, laying down yet holding Lucas's hand with his eyes closed.

"Lay with me, Lulu~"

Kun, Doyoung and Donghyuck all smiled and smirked as Lucas chuckled and laid next to Jungwoo. The older male quickly wriggled closer, laying his head on Lucas's chest while hugging his waist. His eyes quickly closed.

"Are you sure it was just one drink, Donghyuck?"

"Uhh.. Well, I think I saw someone put alcohol into the apple juice, but you're not drunk, Lucas."

Lucas sighed, shaking his head. "Damn.. I told Johnny not to let anyone put alcohol in it so Jungwoo had a drink.. But, I have a high tolerance, and Jungwoo's-"

"Iss Woowoo!" A muffled slur came from the slightly drunk male.

"Ok, Woowoo." Lucas chuckled. "Woowoo has had more than I did and he's never had alcohol, so yeah it might be worse for him."

Jungwoo whined a little as he tried wriggling his body closer, holding onto Lucas's shirt tightly. Everyone went quiet as they watched Jungwoo whining and whining until Lucas had wrapped his arm around his waist and stroked his hair softly. There was no more whining or talking, only the noise from downstairs. Jungwoo was silent. His hand slowly moved from around the other male up to his own mouth but just resting it there in front of it.

"Who would've guessed that Jungwoo was a tired drunk?" Kun whispered.

"Obviously not Donghyuck.." Doyoung said, earning a small smack on the arm from said male.

--

On Monday, everything seemed normal. Jungwoo was eating his salt chips slowly while trying to listen to Lucas and Kun talk from the other side of the table, not knowing they were speaking in Chinese because of how much noise there was, but he tried anyway. Doyoung was looking at Jungwoo with squinted eyes, knowing he was being stupid. And Donghyuck wasn't there. He'd been away at lunch more and more, but at least Jungwoo wasn't alone anymore. He had his amazing friends again, plus a guy he was waiting for to ask him out. But if it took too long, maybe Jungwoo would ask him instead.

Even though the cafeteria was so loud, it seemed somehow quieter than usual. It caught Jungwoo's attention. It was almost as if he was meerkat, straightening his back with his head tilted up by the slightest as he looked around. Everything seemed normal until he saw.. Nothing. One table remained empty, it was the table where Taeyong, Mark and their puppets usually sat.

Jungwoo's head tilted and he kept looking around, then he saw Ten bursting into the cafeteria with crossed eyebrows and a disgusted look. There was no one else around. Within a second, Ten's eyes immediately locked with Jungwoo's, causing him to look away.

"Doyoung?" Jungwoo asked.

Doyoung quickly looked over, "yeah?"

"Is Ten still looking at me?" He asked, quietening his voice as he put his hands between his legs, slowly fiddling with his fingers as he watched Doyoung look around.

"Shit, he's coming," Doyoung quietened too and looked down. He mumbled softly but Jungwoo couldn't understand.

Before Jungwoo could even think of what to do, Ten walked past him to the other side of the table and sat next to Lucas, not saying a word.

"Ten?" Lucas quickly questioned. "Are you alright?"

Ten sighed and leaned his elbows on the table and head in his hands. "Lucas, I don't mean to be rude, but you are my only other friend so let me sit here."

Lucas simply nodded and gently patted Ten's shoulder then rubbed his back. He knew Ten didn't want to talk, he'd open up when he wanted to, so Lucas went back to talking with Kun.