✧ 3 ✧

word count: 953

Jungwoo spent the whole lesson talking and helping Lucas. He'd somehow become more confident around Lucas, probably because he had gotten Taeyong and Mark away and also just being very nice. They mainly focused on their work, but an occasional joke was cracked and caused laughter. At one point, Lucas almost fell out of his chair which made them laugh even more. A sharp pain came into Jungwoo's stomach from laughing so much, so had to lean his head on the table as he laughed and held his stomach, looking up at Lucas still. Lucas had a wide grin as he laughed, leaning back in his chair but then leaning forward as he started to calm a bit. He looked at Jungwoo, watching him laugh and cover his mouth. Lucas smiled and laughed, but his hand snaked to the bottom of Jungwoo's thigh. Jungwoo sat up straight, his face going red. He tried to stop laughing cause of the embarrassment and how uncomfortable he felt, so he pressed his hand harder against his mouth but the giggles wouldn't stop. It wasn't like Lucas was being a pervert, right? He was just using Jungwoo's thigh as something to lean on... Right?

---

Jungwoo gathered up his books that had somehow ended up scattered all over the desk. He stepped back and pushed his chair in. Turning to Lucas who was already standing, he smiled warmly.

"Thank you for helping me.. And laughing with me." Lucas said, adding the last part with a small chuckle which made Jungwoo smile a bit more.

"It's ok, I'll see you later.. I guess."

"Definitely." Lucas nodded.

They both walked to the door, but waved to each other as they walked off in different directions. However, Jungwoo just had to look over his shoulder one more time at Lucas. The corner of his lips tugged up and he almost giggled at the sight of Lucas dropping a pencil from his bag and swearing under his breath before reaching down to get it. Jungwoo looked forward again, smiling to himself at the thought of having a new friend. And even better, he's kinda hot.

---

As the last bell rang, Jungwoo walked out to his locker and put in his code before opening it. He stuffed his books in, not really caring where they went and got out his bag. He put everything he needed into his bag, zipped it up, and put it on his back. Jungwoo slammed the door shut, accidentally yelling as he saw Donghyuck's face behind it. "Donghyuck!" He yelled, hitting the youngers chest and whining.

Donghyuck chuckled and smiled at how easily scared Jungwoo was. He lazily wrapped his arm around Jungwoo's shoulders, even though he was taller, and his spare hand reached up to ruffle his hair. Jungwoo might have been taller by a lot, but he was still classified as the little baby of the group. "Hey, Junguwu." He said, causing Jungwoo to roll his eyes. "Kun and Doyoung are coming to my house to study, even though we have like pretty much none of the same classes.. But, anyways, you wanna come?"

"Are you playing your cds on your stereo like usual? And popcorn? Ice cream?" Jungwoo asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Of course!"

"Ah, sweet!" Jungwoo said, grinning from ear to ear. He always loved food and all delicious sweets. "I'll co-"

"Hi, Jungwoo."

A voice interrupted. Jungwoo looked over, only to see none other than Lucas with a tiny smile on his lips. Jungwoo's smile faded into a small 'o' as he wasn't expecting Lucas to appear again. "Hey, Lucas." He said in a soft voice, running his fingers through his hair to neaten it from Donghyuck ruffling his hair.

There was a small pause, as if Lucas walked over with nothing to say. Lucas smiled a little more, being quiet until he glanced at Donghyuck and shook his head to get back into reality. "Uh, so, Jungwoo.. Taeyong was meant to be my partner for the project in History, but ya know.. He's no help. And, so, I was wondering by any chance, could you come over and help me with it? You're kinda really smart and know this stuff.. So.." Lucas said, his teeth digging into his bottom lip.

Jungwoo's eyes widened a little. "Uhhh.." He mumbled, glancing at Donghyuck next to him. "Tonight?"

"Tonight."

Now it was Jungwoo's turn to dig his teeth into his bottom lip. "I'm sorry, Lucas, but I already have plans. Donghyuck literally just asked me to come over and study with him, Kun, and Doyoung. Maybe I can help you anothe-"

Donghyuck's hand pressed hard against Jungwoo's mouth, causing a muffled groan to come out of Jungwoo's mouth as he rolled his eyes. "You can come!" Donghyuck blurted out, causing Jungwoo's eyes to widen but he quickly made it a confused look. "Jungwoo doesn't really have any homework, he's too smart for that, so he'll gladly help you."

Lucas smiled more and nodded, pulling the strap of his bag further up his shoulder. "Great! I guess we're walking then? If not, I have a bus pass." He said, glancing at Jungwoo before looking back at Donghyuck as he didn't want to be rude.

"Oh, we're walking. I live only a few blocks away." Donghyuck said, moving all limbs away from Jungwoo. He turned around and gestured them to follow as he started walking. "Come on, Kun and Doyoung are waiting for us at the gates." He said. Donghyuck stretched his arms out before putting them behind his head.

Jungwoo chuckled at Donghyuck before starting to follow, not even seeing Lucas turn around quickly to shrug at someone in the corner before following along.