✧ 11 ✧

i kinda wanna make another luwoo book where either Jungwoo has a bad home life, some sort of mental disability, or maybe even where he dresses like a girl sometimes but idk

any suggestions?

word count: 902

Jungwoo sat in his science class with Donghyuck. Donghyuck wasn't meant to be there, of course, but somehow he managed to sneak into two out of three of Jungwoo's classes already. He wasn't sure how he did it, but he was glad he did.

Jungwoo was aimlessly scribbling onto his book while his earbuds where in his ears as well and Donghyuck was doing work from his actual classes. No one had bothered them yet, but there was the occasional glare or disgusted look. Even a teacher in the previous class looked disgusted. Everyone knew. Jungwoo hadn't even ran into Taeyong, Mark, Lucas, or their puppets but the day was already bad. That's right, because of the sick joke Lucas pulled on Jungwoo, even though no one knows it was Lucas, he was upgraded to one of the 'leaders'. Donghyuck might have stalked them a bit when Jungwoo wasn't at school to get more information on what was happening.

The bell rang and both boys got up, leaving without hesitation.

---

It was lunch now, and Donghyuck was actually around. Donghyuck and Jungwoo walked to the cafeteria together while Donghyuck was keeping an eye out for the three rats and their puppets. They weren't there yet. Jungwoo and Donghyuck went over to their table where Kun and Doyoung were sitting at and sat down on the opposite side.

"Hi guys." Jungwoo said in that soft voice of his as he got out some food to snack on. He wasn't in the mood to talk, but he always liked to greet his friends.

It was silent. Jungwoo looked up again, at his friends, and they were hiding themselves as they dug into their plates of food. Jungwoo looked over at Donghyuck who was already looking at him, but the smaller just lightly shrugged with the saddest smile on his face. Jungwoo looked back at his food, gulping thickly, so thick that he swore Donghyuck, or anyone close by, could've heard him. He stayed quiet again, going back to eating his snacks.

Lunch was quiet. Well, the group of friends were quiet, everyone else were practically screaming at each other. It made Jungwoo's head spin and an aching pain to appear. He sighed, packing up his unfinished food before turning to Donghyuck.

"I'm going to head to class early, all this noise is making my head hurt." He said softly but loud enough for the latter to hear.

Donghyuck nodded. "Want me to come?"

"No, just come before class starts. I need some alone time too."

Donghyuck nodded again, giving Jungwoo a reassuring smile. "Ok, will do!" He said, being as cheery as he could be.

Jungwoo flashed Donghyuck a small smile before picking up his things and standing up. He waved to them all, but only Donghyuck waved back while Kun and Doyoung's shoulders slumped over while they looked down. Jungwoo frowned a little but shook his head and started walking off.

He walked down the halls, watching his feet scuff along the dusty floors of his dirty school. His school really sucked. He looked up again and his eyes widened. His worst nightmare was there: Lucas, Taeyong, and Mark. No puppets, though. 

Jungwoo made his footsteps lighter yet also faster. He kept his eyes forward so he could avoid all possible eye contact, but he was looking at them from the corner of his eye. He was doing well and was about to pass him, however, Lucas's head raised and looked over at Jungwoo. Jungwoo's grip on his books tightened. The hair on his arms stood up. He kept walking, faster and faster. But, they never bothered him.

---

Jungwoo entered his empty class. He sat down, letting out a loud exhale, relieved that those rats didnt bother him. At least, not yet.

The young male pushed his books to the back of his desk, crossing his legs on the chair, and pulling his snacks to the front of his desk again. He began eating them again, putting the small bits of food in his mouth and chewing it, then putting in two, chewing, then three, chewing. He loved snacks.

Once he was done, Jungwoo let out a small sigh before screwing up the rubbish and putting it in the corner of his desk before grabbing his maths book. He pulled it close then also grabbed a pen, his phone, and his earbuds. He listened to soothing music, keeping the volume low as his head still hurt, while starting to finish some maths questions he didn't do in the last lesson. It was boring, yes, but Jungwoo didn't have anything else to do.

Jungwoo worked through many questions, enjoying the peace, other than his quiet music, surrounding him. There was no one in the room. No one whispering, no one glaring, no one judging him. It felt great.

However, that was soon ruined.

Jungwoo was in the middle of working out a tough question when someone entered the room, but Jungwoo didn't hear it. The person walked over and tapped the males shoulder, making him look over.

Jungwoo froze, his face turning pale.

Lucas pulled out a seat next to Jungwoo, leaving space between them, and sat down with his whole body facing the older. His face was blank but his hands were tightly gripping onto the strap of his bag, his bag between his feet.

I think I'm gonna be sick.