17

Tom awoke to find himself laying on Tord and blushed at the memories of last night. Had it been real? Did they actually kiss? Or was his brain being a bitch.

To answer Tom's question, Tord woke up and looked into his eyes with a soft smile.

"Morning," he purred.

"Morning," Tom replied as he buried his face back into Tord's chest in an attempt to fall back asleep. Tord laughed.

"We have to wake the campers up, Thomas." Little did they know, the campers were looking in on them through a crack in the splintery door. Paul turned to Pat, triumphantly holding out a hand as a gesture to pay up. Oscar gave Edd a silent and confused look.

"They bet on Tom and Tord getting together. Pat said Tord would chicken out. Apparently not," he explained in a whisper. As soon as they heard small footsteps padding towards them, the boys scampered back to their beds and jumped under the covers.

"Alright you little shits, it's time to get out of bed and get ready for breakfast," Tom called. Though he called the boys little shits, they knew he cared about them even if he didn't admit it.

Grumbles were heard from the beds as the kids all flopped out one by one, looking like they had just been woken up, not like they had been up and eavesdropping. Even so, Tom was a very experienced liar and he knew when someone else was lying but decided not to mention it.

Tord walked out of the room and put his head on Tom's shoulder, wrapping his arms around Tom's waist. 

"Remember what day it is today, Thomas?" he whispered in his ear.

"What? And don't call me Thomas," Tom replied.

"The dance. And you're my date." Tom's eyes widened, he had totally forgotten about the dance

yall i just published a tododeku story so this and that are probably both gonna be updated about once a week. also im so so sorry i havent been keeping up with this story very well but ya dudes trying. anyway, thats all peace out homies