15

Meanwhile, Tord was dealing with some problems of his own. Or rather, solutions. Pat had pulled him aside and was going to ask him something. Tord had a feeling it had to do with whatever Paul wanted with Tom earlier.

"What do you need?" Tord asked, a friendly smile on him face.

"It's about Paul. Lately I can't look at him without blushing and feeling like I'm going to throw up. He gives me these butterflies in my stomach and sometimes I get light-headed," Pat confessed.

Tord started to chuckle but Pat couldn't understand why. He put his hand on his shoulder, "I know what's going on."

"You do?" Pat asked, relieved that he had an answer.

"Yep," Tord confirmed. "You, my good camper, have a crush."

Pat's face immediately turned crimson and he stuttered, "I-I do not h-have a crush on P-Paul."

"Trust me, kid. I can always spot them." Suddenly, Pat's face got a conspiratorial look, the kind that always makes you nervous.

"Speaking of... how are you and Tom getting along?" he asked innocently.

"I don't understand why you brought him up while we're talking about your crush. But if you must know, we're doing perfectly fine and our relationship is nothing of your concern."

"Jeez, no need to det defensive." Pat put up his hands in defence. "I was just asking because I notice you two look at each other a lot."

"He looks at me?" Tord asked, not denying that he also looked at Tom. He immediately clapped hi hand over his mouth, realizing how desperate he sounded.

Pat's impish grin returned as he spoke.

"Looks like I'm not the only one with a crush, then," which made Tord blush, drop his hands from his mouth, frown a bit, then nod solemnly.

Pat laughed and clapped his hand on his counselor's back. "Don't worry about it. I won't tell if you don't." Tord silently agreed by nodding again and broke out into a smile.

"Thanks, man."

"No problem," and with that, Pat skipped away to rejoin his friends.

--------------------------------------------------------

guess whos back from the god damned grave? thats right, its ya boi and let me tell ya, honey you got a big storm comin

roses are red
is this tea i smell
i kind of want
to go to taco bell (shane dawson who)