6

The cabin mates all sat together in a big circle, shaded by the big, protective tree. It felt safe, cozy, welcoming.

One by one the boys went around the circle, saying their name, where they were from, and one interesting thing about them.

"My name's Edd," started a boy in an emerald green sweatshirt, "I'm from England, and my mom says that I have an addiction to coke." 

The campers and counselors in the circle started at the new information. This kid was what? 12 years old? And he had a coke addiction?
"Um... excuse me, what?" Tom said, bewildered.

"I absolutely love drinking cola. My mom says it's a problem but I tell her to frick off," Edd explained.

Tom and Tord breathed a sigh of relief. 'Thank Jehovah' Tom thought. That was a nearly dodged bullet that would have made the summer worse if it had hit. The boy who was sitting next to Edd took that as a sign for him to go. 

"My name's Matt and Edd's my neighbor and I am the most beautiful person on the planet," the freckled ginger stated. "Also I have a lot of mirrors so can I have a bunk with a lot of wall space so I can fit them all in?"

Tom and Tord exchanged glances. The look said 'this kid is going to be a handful'.

"Well, we can't reserve bunks for anyone. It's first come first serve, so I guess you'll just have to be fast," Tord joked.

Suddenly, Matt narrowed his eyes and glared at Tord. "Believe me, I will be so fast that Sonic gets shooketh."

Tord, a little freaked out from the interaction, looked to the camper next to Matt who wasn't Edd. This just so happened to be the tRiGgErEd boy.

"Why don't you go next?" Tord offered to the grumpy looking camper.

Tom enjoyed the sight of Tord getting flustered about some dumb twelve year old. It was kind of cute, how confused he looked after Matt said that. Cute in a completely jerkfaced and annoying way, of course. Tord was so stupid sometimes. Couldn't he see that Matt was messing with him?

"My name's Oscar," the boy with tight ringlet curls replied in a surprisingly low voice. "I'm from here, Toronto, and my favorite food is american cheese."

Nobody was surprised about this fact though. They had all seen the boy take out a few slices from his pocket and eat them.

The boy with the thiccc eyebrows was next, "I'm Paul, I'm from Norway, and these eyebrows are all me, baby." The group chuckled at the introduction, and Paul was pleased.

"I'm Patryk. I live in Montreal and my mom tries to cut my hair sometimes but I just bite her hand when she gets too close," the camper with the long hair explained.

'Shit. This one's insane' Tom thought in remorse. On the opposite end of the spectrum, Tord was thinking 'What a cool kid'.

The introductions went on, but there were no other notable ones except for one boy who started screaming, "I LOVE SATAN," in the middle of his introduction.

----------------------------------------------

yeet thats it my dudes. till tomorrow, mr krabs

also lol is a universal thing, right?