14

-after the swimming or whatever-

Tord ran to get him and Tom a towel after Tom complained about being soaking wet and cold. Tord didn't get why he was complaining though, it was nice and warm out. Maybe he was just used to Norwegian summers.

Tom smiled to himself, seeing his co-counselor run off. He couldn't deny it anymore. Tord was really good looking. Still, even with his newfound feelings there was no chance in hell they could make it work. Even if they did they would have to keep it a secret.

As Tord slowed to a stop in front of the cabin his mind wandered back to Tom. 'I know he doesn't like me. I know. I know. I know. But what if he does? Don't be stupid, of course he doesn't'. Tord was internally fighting with himself.

He remembered what he was in the cabin for, rushed to get towels, and made it back to Tom in record time.

"Wow, that was fast," Tom joked.

"I guess," Tord sheepishly looked around.

"Hey," Tom brought his attention back to himself, "thanks, man."

"No problem," Tord said as a light blush tinted his cheeks.

"TOM!" a voice shouted from right behind them.

Tom jumped, very startled. The mystery person started to crack up.

"Don't be afraid, it's only me," Paul giggled, revealing himself.

Tord started to laugh a bit too. "You should have seen your face."

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up," Tom griped. "What do you want, Paul?"

"Um... I was wondering if I could have some advice," Paul looked a bit nervous.

"Sure but can it wait until we're changed back into normal clothes?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Let's get changed then, Thomas," Tord said.

"Don't call me that," Tom said as they started to walk back towards the cabin.

They changed and Tom headed back to where Paul was waiting, as Tord went off to see how everyone else was doing.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Tom questioned.

"Um... well. Can we walk and talk?" Paul looked embarrassed.

"Yeah, sure."

They strolled in silence a while before Paul broke the silence.

"I wanted to ask you something about Pat."

"Oh?" Tom was very curious now.

"How do you know when you like someone or when they like you back?"

Tom's ears perked up. "Does someone have a crush on Pat?" he asked, teasingly.

Paul reddened, "Not so loud, but yeah. I kinda want to fuck him right in the pussy," he confided.

"Language! Also, what?."

"No, nevermi-" Paul got cut off. To his surprise, Tom gave him a big hug.

"What the fuuuuck?" Paul pulled away and Tom looked at him proudly.

"Sorry, I'm just so happy for you. So what did you want to ask me?"

"Oh, well I just wanted to know what's the best way to let him know I like him, or at least flirt with him."

Tom gave a big grin. "Here's one that works almost all the time. You say 'can you hold this for me?' and then put out your hand. If it works like it's supposed to, he'll hold your hand and you're good to go."

"Tom that's some weird ass advice.... But I think it'll work." Paul gave him a hug before dashing off to his activity.

---------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, just wanted to say that i recommend reading the updated chapter 11 itll clear things up a bit. also theres paultyk and ya didnt know. i pulled a sneaky on ya. also thank you all for the support idk how but we did it and im so grateful. kachow for now

roses are red
butters is best boi
we dont have milk
but we have a substitute made of soy