Party Girls + Klaus Mikaelson

Word Count: 713

Warnings: Drinking mentioned, and slight cursing.

Prompt: "You didn't stop them because you loved the view."

You looked at Laura and smiled "Back from the dead I see." She smiles you nudge her shoulder as you both laugh.

"I was not dead, Laur!" You laugh "Seemed like it, we had radio silence. And" She smiles pausing turning to arrange the liquor in order.

"And what?" You ask jumping up onto the bar counter crossing your arms.

"And everyone was still coming in here expecting you in your very spot, including the Mikaelson's." Laura finishes.

You shrug "I feel bad for leaving everyone but I had to." You look at her with puppy eyes and she sighs.

"Girl, I've watched you grow until of course you were 14 and I moved here. I already know you." Laura places her hand on your shoulder and smiles weakly.

"And there you are." You turned and smiled widely "Marcel!" You beam.

It might've seemed odd to be so excited about Marcel, especially since Klaus wanted what he had but you didn't care, Marcel had helped you when you needed most and for that he was like your best friend.

"Are you going to be here for the party?" You raised an eyebrow "My party? Hell yeah." Marcel laughed.

"Then we need to get you party clothes."

That Night

You walked over to the table and grinned as you ordered a drink and went to a table. Rebekah sat with her brothers Elijah and Klaus, she watched you dance by with a girl about your height.

"I will be right back." She nods to her brothers.

She walked up to you and you looked at her stopping "Bekah?" She smiled and you both hugged each other.

"You're okay, and alive!" You nod "You have to join us!" She laughs nervously but you didn't catch onto it "Uhm... Sure." She takes a drink and starts with you and your 'friends' which was just people who were partying with you.

An hour or so later you all were drunk "Y/n, Rebekah we should get on the tables and dance. A bunch of guys want us too!" A girl laughs loudly.

You and Rebekah climbed onto a table together dancing and laughing, your drinks spilling over the edges as you moved with Rebekah.

"Look at those hotties!" A guy calls, Elijah and Klaus looked over at you and Rebekah dancing on a table together.

"Oh my God! Bekah this is amazing!" She laughs.

"Ah! Y/n!" You slipped and fell off the table only to feel someone catch you.

You looked up into brown eyes "Thank you." You giggle he smiles "The names James, you should be more careful." He laughs.

"I'll try, Bekah come down from there." You laugh she hopped down and you both disappeared.

The Next Morning∞

Klaus walked into the living room and stared at his brother who was staring down at your sleeping figure.

"Our sister was dancing on a table last night." Klaus spoke up looking down at your body "You didn't stop them." Elijah looks over at Klaus.

"Well that's because she should have fun." Klaus lies as he walks over to the book shelf.

Elijah turned towards his brother uncrossing his arms "You didn't stop them because you loved the view." Elijah clarifies.

"She's waking up." Elijah adds heading upstairs.

Klaus watches you stir before you open your eyes "Hello, love." You look over at him.

"Klaus." You whisper he smirks "Y/n." He replies.

"I'm so sorry." You apologize he tilts his head and walks over sitting on the empty space of the couch near you.

"I left without any word." You add he nods "Are you staying for good?" You look at him.

"Didn't think I should." He looks at you and shrugs "To be honest, I want you to stay." He looks at you letting you know he meant it.

"Klaus don't." He raises an eyebrow as you sit up.

"Don't, why not?" He asks.

"Because idiot I love you." He smirks and you roll your eyes.

"Perfect." He whispers placing his hand on your cheek kissing you "Because I love you too." He whispers.

"I guess I'm staying." He grins "Good." He kisses you again.