#BrokenPromises Chapter-1

#BrokenPromises Chpt-1

"Equana ... Equana... Ms Jones!"

Equana finally snapped from her usual daze. Sitting in her last class of the day, her teacher Ms Thomas looked in an worried expression as normal.

"Damn Ms Thomas, I hear you DAMN!"

The whole class shook their heads in gasp. They knew Equana was one of them girls who didn't give a damn in high school. Her best friend Lexis knew her best though. I mean she knew it was never a reason to behave the way Equana did, but at the same time, she knew what Equana had to cope with at home, and in the streets of LA.

"GET OUT MY CLASS MS JONES!...GET OUT"

screamed her teacher while pointing at the door.

Equana grabbed her purse and replied angrily...

"Bitch I don't care about you putting me out!"

It was only four weeks from

graduation and hell, Equana spent damn near her whole senior year in alternative school, besides the pregnancies.

Equana rushed out the room, and going to the principal office was the last thing on her mind. Instead, she stormed out the school and walked home. Walking home, she could see numerous miss calls from her step dad. She instantly started to tremble thinking about home. The only reason why she felt like she could never leave home, was because of her two kids by him; crazy I know. See Equana mom died three years prior. Her step father sold drugs which her mother fell victim of his product, heroin. Shortly after, her step father started to molest her and eventually got her pregnant, ninth grade summer. One year later she was pregnant with her second child by him. She would rather die before she tell anybody that her step dad raped and got her pregnant. Hell, it was done so much to her over the years, that it felt normal. And when he asked, she would give it to him with no problems. Her father on the other hand, was one of them dads who knew they had a child but didn't give a damn because they were never in their lives. She hated her dad. The last time she had seen him, was when they had her mother funeral.

Equana quickly dialed her step dad Rome number to avoid a major beat down when she got home.

"Hey baby, I was in school! I'm sorry I miss..."

But before she could explain...

"Bitch didn't I tell yo dawg ass to stay at home with these bad ass kids today. Hell I cant sell shit because I got to stay at home and watch these ugly ass kids of yours everyday."

**

*Stay tuned... this is one heart felt thrilling story y'all don't want to miss**

Please join my fan page and get to know me better

www.Facebook.com/EpicAuthorSwagStarJohnson