𝟎𝟒 | 𝟔𝟎𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝐞𝐩 𝟏𝟖

𝑇𝐻𝐸 sound of a light breeze rustling the forest tree leaves was the only sound she heard as she walked through the maze of wood, branches and leaves. It was bright out and only midday, so it wasn't like she was lost. In fact, she knew where she was. She used to play in this part of the woods growing up, with Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Tyler and Matt. She suddenly heard a noise behind her, disrupting her peaceful walk through the bright collection of trees in the Mystic Falls woods. She quick turned around and saw a man, watching her with a small smile on his face.

"Adelaide," he whispered her name, which sent shivers down her spine, as she looked at him curiously.

"Who are you?" She asked, but her voice wasn't demeaning and hard, but more soft and curious.

"You'll find out soon enough, love." She could tell whoever the man was, was British from his very strong and very hot accent he spoken in. The man had short light sandy brown hair which was in small curls and waves, and he had gorgeous bright sea blue eyes with a small hint of green in them, which drew her in. He was the definition of hot.

"What does that mean? Who are you?" She kept asking but all he did was smile softly at her as the scenery and the man faded away.

She woke with a start, sitting up at lightning speed from her spot on the bed in the room the Salvatore brothers had given her. She threw the covers off herself and started to get ready fro the day, seen as though today her and Elena would have to sign the papers so the deed to the Salvatore Boarding House would be in their names. And she had about twenty minutes until the man who was handling the paper work would be here. She quickly put on a pair of Adidas sports leggings which were black with the white Adidas logo at the bottom and she paired it with a simple white crop top and her black leather jacket and black boots which had chunky high heels on them.

"Please sign here and here." The solicitor told Elena and Adelaide as they all sat at a table with the papers in front of them.

"Okay." The twins both nodded and each began to sign one paper each with the signatures. Adelaide signed one piece of paper while Elena signed the other.

"So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie sat opposite them.

"For now." Adelaide shrugged as she and Elena swapped papers and wrote their signatures down again.

"As sole owners, we're the only ones who can invite a certain type of person in here. If you know what I mean." Elena hinted as she didn't want to say vampire in front of the solicitor who was very much human. Bonnie looked wide eyed towards Adelaide and Elena mouthed to Bonnie 'she knows.'

"Your own personal safe house?" Bonnie said, looking at the two, mainly Elena.

"That's the idea." Elena told her.

"Wouldn't wanna clean it." Bonnie joked and the three girls let out a small laugh each. However, Adelaide was still trying her hardest to ignore Elena the best she could. Elena broke the the twin code.

After all the paper's had been felt with, Elena and Adelaide Gilbert were official the owners of the Salvatore Boarding House.

"Thank you, Mr. Henry." Adelaide thanked the old man, as they opened the front door for him and watched as he left. The twins began to walk away from the door expecting Damon and Stefan to follow but Elena stopped, causing Adelaide to also stop.