Chapter One

Yi Long woke up quite promptly on time 6AM where he goes out for a jog before going to have a healthy meal and only wearing his work clothes and soon left his apartment and headed towards the bus stand.

On thing about him, he doesn't drive and he doesn't need to. He is happy to use the public transport.

He reached the office right on time and scan himself in using the thumb print scanned and soon he made it to his desk where a pile of files were needed to be checked.

He started working on the files and almost missed lunch.

He put the files that are done aside while the unfinished ones in his drawer.

He got up and got his wallet and goes down to the cafeteria on the mezzanine floor of the building where he saw most of is colleagues eating and chatting. 

These are what his daily life was like. Boring and he liked it this way and hoped nothing would change that.

He ate, watch people around him while enjoying his meal alone and got up put the food plate at its place and soon got to the elevator and goes back to his office and continue work until he finish work at exactly 5PM.

Once he got home, he was all alone. Looking up in the sky he was content and knew the peace and quiet was simply what he always needed after a long day at work.

He went to sleep at exactly 9PM and that night he had an odd dream

A younger man coming towards him. Smiling back at him. He felt happy with this person but he saw a young woman beside that younger man and he felt like a million knives piercing through his heart

He woke up the next morning wondering about his dream thinking about it during his jog, up till he reached his office.

He didn't see where he was going but a hand held his before he hit the glass window of the building.

"Ge are you okay? You should see where you are going or you will get yourself hurt"

Yi Long look up and saw the younger male and realised its the same man from his dream

The younger man just smiled and soon goes inside the building.

Yi Long was dumbfounded soon walked into the building and rushed inside the elevator that was almost too full to fit all.

He slid in and he sighed. Then he saw the same man

"Ah ge you work here?" The younger man ask and Yi Long look away avoiding the younger man

There were silence in the elevator as almost every floor people started going out to head towards their office and soon Yi Long reached his floor and almost bumped into the younger male but he slid away and headed towards his desk.

Then the General Manager of his company stood in the doorway of the office and beside him was the young man he bumped into this morning.

"May I all your attention please" Mr Xu the General Manager of his department said with a big smile upon his face

Beside him the younger male was smiling and then Yi Long saw the newcomer looking around and stopped at him with a huge smile

At that moment, Mr Xu continued with his announcement.

"I would like to introduce all of you to the new intern, Bai Yu. He's a freshly graduate from Peking University"

That moment Yi Long's heart stopped.

"I graduated from that university" he thought as Bai Yu made his introduction

"Hi everyone my name is Bai Yu. It's nice to meet all of my seniors"

Then the ladies started to gather around him

"Bai Yu how old are you?"

"I will be 20 this year"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Actually I do. She's the most beautiful girl I've even seen"

"You are too sweet Bai Yu. Don't worry ok let us sisters take care of you cutie"

Then they started pinching his cheeks and groping him.

Yi Long felt his heart being pierced like thousands of needles. He look up at Bai Yu and soon just continued his work.

"All I have to do is avoid him"

But he never knew he couldn't avoid this young man just yet.

Meanwhile Bai Yu saw the cold exterior of the man he saved earlier before entering the building.

"He's so cool. Maybe it's a good thing to get close to him"

A thin red thread started forming right in front of them. Who knows what the future holds for them.

For the next few days, Bai Yu has been sticking closer to Yi Long and after finding out his habits and became a stalker he found out his Long ge used to love to play video games.

Soon they started the friendship and that's when they became more closer than before and made Yi Long more comfortable and got out of his comfort zone.

What will happen next? Stay tuned.

AN: Hi so here was the first chapter. Hope my readers like it. It's not that cliche as I was imagine it would be but it's something. Well anyway see all of you very soon. Bye

As Long As You Are Happyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें