Prologue

Zhu Yi Long watch from afar as the person he fell in love with talking to someone on the phone. From afar he knew this was the only distance between them. Nothing else.

The younger man finished with his phone call came back to where he were sitting at in the restaurant and continued eating

"Who was that on the phone earlier?" Yi Long asks

The younger male look up from his food and smiled "Oh that was my girlfriend. She was asking who I was with I told her I was with a colleague from work"

Yi Long's expression changed and just said "Oh okay" This as all he said as he continued eating

This was the reality. They were only working together. Nothing else.

He doesn't know how to change that anymore. He just met him a few weeks after ago.

Bai Yu just transferred to his company a few weeks ago and they are working in the same department together.

Somehow all the times they've spent a few weeks now just as considered as colleagues and somehow a brotherhood as they spend most of their time playing video games and talking about random things especially from the news.

He was disappointed with himself to find himself fallen for the younger male.

"I guess I am stupid" Yi Long thought as his eyes diverted to Bai Yu who was eating his soup rather noisily.

He never knew that the day they met was the day that changed it all for him.

Silently he watch the younger male and a smile appeared and caught the attention of Bai Yu who saw the older male looking at him

"Long ge why aren't you eating?" Bai Yu ask

Yi Long was surprised and diverted his gaze to the food and said "I don't have any appetite"

"Are you sick ge?" Bai Yu ask

Yi Long just shook his head and said "No think I ate too much. I I'll just wait for you "

Bai Yu just shrugged and soon finished his food and the remaining of the dishes served in front of them.

Soon they paid 50/50 and soon left the restaurant to go towards Bai Yu's car where they headed back to their office building.

In the car Yi Long couldn't stop taking short glances at the younger and smiled and thought

"As long as you're happy I will be happy too Bai Yu"

AN: Hi. So here is my new story wanna try out. This was actually dedicated for my friend, akanesube. She a huge fan of Zhu Yi Long and he was the one who inspired me to write more amazing stories. I actually have no confidence yet to write about these two but at least I try.  Anyway hope my readers like it. Bye for now