Blood Moon Curse

Guys hello. I know I've been gone for a long time and I'm sorry. But I have something to talk about.....THE NEW EPISODE!!! I'M FUCKING SHOOK AND BROKEN FROM CURSE OF THE BLOOD MOON!!!! So things to realize:

Tom knew the whole time about their feelings for each other
The curse is broken
Star and Marco still liked each other
They both lost the memory of the Blood Moon Ball
They were both scared to lose each other
"What if it was never the Blood Moon" might be hinting at something
Star cried
They had one final waltz which ended the memory
The fandom is broken
I'm broken as well;-;

Things I liked about the episode:
The waltz. That fucking waltz. It broke me so much. It was hard to watch tbh. You could see the hurt that both of them were hiding. Star was afraid of losing Marco. Afraid of not being able to be the same. She liked him. She still did even through the relationship with Tom. The soft piano playing in the background as they said their last words made the moment even more shattering that is already was. Seeing them waltzing gave me flashbacks of the first time I watched the Blood Moon Ball episode way back in like late 2016. The animation was so amazing and the whole thing was so dream like. Idk how to feel about them actually breaking the curse but my fucking god this episode is really one of my favorites.

My overall reaction:
Ok I think there's still hope for Starco. C'mon guys, like Star said, what if it was never the blood moon that gave them feelings for each other??? There has to more to it. The blood moon only bonds souls together. It doesn't bond anything else. Feelings come and go and they come with time. You gain them as you learn the person and if it's the right person, you'll end up loving them. How long have Star and Marco known each other??? For a pretty long time (mainly like 2-3 years). They know each other more than anyone. We've seen the cracks in Tom and Star's relationship and Tom knew that Star still liked Marco throughout the whole time during the relationship. The feelings that they thought were because of the blood moon is all their beliefs. They truly fell in love. I feel like there's still more to come and I'm ready for it. So let's just see what more the show has to offer.

In conclusion, Starco for the win guys. I'll leave you with one last sentence-

What if it was never the Blood Moon~

Until next time, Jennifer Out🌺🌸💫💫